prologue 1/3

Nini-sama

'YOU'RE MARRYING ME?!' Minseok asked, shocked at the sudden proposal. In front of him is an expensive ring, which he knew how expensive it was because of someone whispering about it being Swarovski or something. An eager, smiling Jongdae is in front of him, but as for the professor, he is simply not ready for this kind of thing.

They've been dating for at least a month already, and for him, it's too fast. To everyone's surprise, he held Jongdae's face with his hands. Slowly he shook his head, all before he let his tears fall from his face, making everyone shocked. His boyfriend, worried, immediately hugged him, asking, 'Was it too much? I'm sorry, I'm sorry.'

'No...' Minseok tried to explain in between muffled sobs. 'I think... I'm not ready yet.'

'It's okay...' Jongdae whispered as he pat his back softly. 'I'm sorry, Minseok-ah.'

As soon as the professor fell asleep on Jongdae's arms, everyone fell into a sour mood, with the man smiling sadly as his proposal was rejected. With the Zhangs' help, he and Yixing carried Minseok towards their master bedroom. As soon as they finished, he quietly gazed at the professor's face, to which the idol commented, 'You really love him, don't you?'

'I do,' He smiled. 'I think what I did earlier overwhelmed him.'

'He's just not prepared for it, Jongdae-sshi.' Yixing replied, giving him a comforting smile as he stood up. 'My husband said you're his first.'

'I know...' Jongdae spoke as he took one last look from Minseok before leaving.

'But I'm definitely not giving up---I'll wait for his yes.'