Ruby Woo

KissThyLips0404
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hyukjae has little time. He can't do a video. Or maybe he can?

He runs into the bathroom. Strips out of his work clothes. Wants to shower quickly. But properly. He shuts off the water. Because it gets too cold. He shampoos his hair. Scrubs himself with scented bodywash. Prays the water's not freezing cold again.

He turns it on. He's lucky. It's not.

Later, he brushes his teeth. Applies lotion over himself. Checks his face for facial hair. Still nothing. Good. He spent precious money on that treatment.

He does a lip scrub. Exfoliates his face. Applies toner. Moisturizer. He looks through his products. He has to hide some marks. He dabs some correctors. Concealer. Some foundation on the darker ones. Some powder to set it. Then he finishes the rest of his face.

He gently wipes his lips clean. Looks at the time. Mentally yells. He has to be at their location soon.

Twenty minutes.

He grabs the first lipstick tube in his drawer. Regular posts are more important. Rather than few rare posts with new products.

Hyukjae turns his back to the wall. The extra lamp above has proved useful. He holds his phone with one hand. Records. Slides the lid off the lipstick. Twists. Applies it his favourite way. Presses the colour carefully at first. Then smoothly. He touches gently around the lines of his lips. Softens the bright red. So it's not defined.

His lips look full. Plump. Soft. Round. Not perfect afterwards.

He posts after cropping it. Writes the hashtags. Brand and shade. Oh, he realizes. This tube was actually given to him. By that sales lady. He smiles. Takes a makeup wipe to lessen the red. Its intensity.

He gets dressed. In the clothes Siwon got him. He walks the ten minutes to wait for his car.

 

 

----

 

Donghae rolls around on his bed. KissThyLips posted. He opens it to watch the short clip.

It still fascinates him.

Does he know the effects of his light touches? On his lips? Parted. To show his mouth. Peeks of glistening tongue...

Does he do it on purpose?

Donghae doesn't know. He doesn't follow beauty bloggers. Gurus. Influencers. Whatever they're called.

He just follows him. From his private account.

Donghae first followed this account... because he thought... it was something else. He could've sworn it. Sworn it was meant to be something else. But he's not sure. Swore he saw some dollar signs in the caption. Maybe it's just him. Dirty mind of his.

At that time... there was just that first post. Picture of his mouth. Beautiful red lips. Just like today's colour. Maybe. He's not sure. He doesn't know. Aren't they all just... red?

But Donghae came across that post by chance. He went to his account. Liked the pretty lips. What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter