Chapter 5

Next To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two and a half years later, Jennie and Lisa maintained whatever relationship they have. No labels, just  exclusive ing and cuddles thereafter. They won't admit it to themselves, atleast not yet.

 

 

The two girls are now in Jennie's dining room having breakfast with Jennie's father. Lisa can barely eat properly as she can feel the fiery gaze of Jennie's father as she tried to slice the pancakes on her plate.

 

Lisa did not picture her day starting out like this.

 

After last night-- a night full of s, Jennie had ten --- no eleven s actually, and Lisa had 8. Tired as from all the capades, the two failed to set an alarm and since they're late for school.. Lisa had no choice but to climb down from Jennie's balcony just to be met by the other girl's father who was then watering the plants in the garden. 

 

Then she was invited to breakfast. And now she wishes she just scrambled away upon seeing Jennie's  dad. He was scary as , Lisa thought. She knew better than to be cornered inside the Kims' territory.

 

"I didn't know you moved to Seoul." Jennie's father suddenly started. Lisa almost choke on air as she heard that deep voice. 

 

"I-I did, sir." Lisa stammered as she exchanged looks with Jennie, eyeing her nervously. 

 

"When?" He continued, still not looking at Lisa. "Almost 2 years now sir, I think." she answered.

 

"When did you start seeing my daughter again?" He asked and Jennie eyed him then rolled her eyes.

 

"Seriously, dad?" Jennie scoffed.

 

"Are you still doing that tattoo thing?" His dad questioned again, ignoring Jennie's question .

 

Lisa nodded. "Yes, sir."

 

"Will your answer be the same, two years ago?" He asked. Lisa paused for a while to think about what he was referring to and when she did remember she eagerly replied "Yes, sir." 

 

"I understand you now." Jennie's dad smiled then he continued eating.

 

---------------------

 

"What was he reffering to, Lis!" Jennie exclaimed as she slumped herself on the chair. Lisa's currently attending to a customer that's why she looked sternly at Jennie.

 

The whole day in school, Jennie found all the ways and stuck with Lisa like a glue just to get answers from her which were ignored, all ing day. Thus, the attitude.

 

"Jennie if you don't go to my room now, I'll be forced to kick you out! I'm making my art

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter