Chapter 4

Next To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie hasn't received any texts and she barely saw Lisa inside the University the following week and she's not one to text first. In her opinion, she doesn't mind getting ignored but Lisa's last question before she huddled out of her house was the what are we question and it honestly madde her feel uneasy.

 

Yes, Lisa and her had a past. Yes, it somehow didn't end well. In her defense, they both did not dwell on it too much. But that's just what she thinks, their actions say otherwise. She's not hung up on Lisa, and Lisa's most definitely not hung up on her. 

 

Jennie doesn’t really know how she managed to drive all the way to Lisa’s apartment without thinking twice. 

 

She walked pass Yohan, practically treating him as a ghost although he was about to say something. 

 

She turned the knob and frantically opened the door. 

 

Surprise, . 

 

No, surprise yourself. Jennie. 

 

The sight of a girl clad in nothing but her bra and undies on top of Lisa welcomed her. 

 

Lisa’s hand d the brunette’s as they kissed hungrily, unaware that the door was already open. 

 

“Hey. We need to talk.” Jennie said. 

 

Lisa and the girl she was making out with, turned to the direction of the voice with widened eyes. 

 

“What the , Jen!” Lisa exclaimed as she covered her body with the blanket. The girl quickly got up and picked up her clothes, aiming for the door. 

 

“Really, Jennie?” Lisa exclaimed again. 

 

“What’s your problem?” Lisa asked as she  stood up. “What’s YOUR problem?!” Jennie shouted back. 

 

“I was . Fyi, you didn’t get me off that last time.” Lisa replied with a shrug. 

 

Jennie’s eyebrows furrowed with confusion. “And it’s not like you’re going to call me.” Lisa added. 

 

It was true. Jennie wouldn’t reach out first. 

 

It’s not like Lisa’s hers. So why does it feel so wrong to see her with another girl. She doesn’t really know. 

 

“What’s the problem?” Lisa asked in a calm tone as she tapped the bed, urging Jennie to sit beside her. “Why won’t you run after me?” Jennie asked. 

 

“We’re not even together anymore.” Lisa replied as she looked at the ground. 

 

“Fine. Don’t tell me.” Jennie pouted. 

 

“You literally ed me and now you’re making faces?! Come on!” Lisa explained as Jennie exploded into a fit of laughter. 

 

“Did you ever cry after I left?” Jennie asked as she finally sat beside Lisa. 

 

“No.” The taller one lied. “I did.” Jennie stated. 

 

“You’re lying.” Lisa retorted. “How did you know?” Jennie answered while smiling. 

 

“Because you know I lied and you’re just trying to make me feel better.” Lisa stated as she lay flat on her stomach. 

 

“So why didn’t you run after me?” Jennie asked again. 

 

“You know why.”

 

“Seriously, I don’t.” 

 

“I was bad for you. Your father didn’t exactly like me.” Lisa answered while she caressed the shorter girl’s hand. 

 

“That’s public knowledge, Lisa. He loathed you.” Jennie giggled. 

 

“Truth.” 

 

Lisa was Ulsan’s black sheep for Jennie’s father. Guess he hated seeing too much leather and eyeshadows on a teenager. She didn't do anything wrong for him to hate her. Besides cutting classes (with Jennie, every monday) and drawing permanent ink on other people's bodies (with their consent of course), she doesn't really know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter