Chapter 3

Next To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie had a boyfriend. No, Jennie has a boyfriend. 

 

It took Lisa a while to digest the new information. Yes, Lisa slept with a few people but never with one who's in a relationship. It was too much, even for her. 

 

She doesn't want any drama of any sort that's why she steered clear of girls who are already taken. To say she's surprised is an understatement. However, the fact that she feels a little disappointed with Jennie left her feeling uncanny.

 

"Have you chosen the tattoo you want?" Lisa asked Seri. "Yes, actually. I've wanted this for years." Seri took out her phone and showed a picture to Lisa.

 

A ing rose. Perfect. Easy. And the easier it was, the shorter time she had to spend with the couple. 

 

Lisa grew accustomed to drawing and eventually tattooeing flowers of all kinds. She's just 18 and she just got her license to operate this parlor but unknown to others, she started tattooing at the age of 15, though secretly and only within her peers. Lisa thinks Seri's cousin lived somewhere in Ulsan, as the guy claimed to be tattoed by Lisa herself. She wonders which of them, though.

 

"Now you can sit there." Lisa motioned the hydraulic chair. After setting up the table where her tools were placed, Lisa brought out the pen she uses for outlining. "Just here, right?" Lisa asked again as she pointed at Seri's upper ribcage. The guy took her shirt off.

 

Lisa started drawing on his body and she couldn't deny that Jennie was intently looking at her too. She finished the sketch in no time that's why she brought out the tattoo rotary pen. 

 

"I'm going to start, okay?" Lisa informed the guy who nodded thereafter. He took a deep breath and Lisa started the process. It's just a small tattoo. It barely even took Lisa an hour before the tattoo was finished. 

 

"This is glorious!!" Seri exclaimed as he attempted to poke the newly drawn tattoo. "I told you not to touch it!" Lisa exclaimed and they both laughed together. 

 

"See, Jen? Tattoo looks good on people!" Seri shouted as he pointed at the tattoo while looking at Jennie with a smug. Jennie just rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

 

"Shall we go now?" the guy asked Jennie as he put his shirt back on. "My driver's on the way, I'll just see you tomorrow." Jennie simply replied. 
 

 

Seri went out of the garage after.

 

 

And then the two were left to themselves. 

 

Lisa ignored Jennie's presence as she fixed the tools and equipment she just used, bringing them to the lavatory. 

 

"That's not what it looks like." Jennie uttered. The taller girl who was washing some of  the needles stopped for a second and continued as if she didn't hear anything. 

 

"Oh come on. Don't tell me you're angry. We both had our fun last night." Jennie smirked. Lisa didn't answer.

 

"You know I despise cheating. Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" Lisa questioned Jennie as she sat on the stool in front of the one where Jennie is sitting.

 

"I told you it's not what it looks--"

 

"Cut to the chase, Jennie. I don't have all day like I did back in Ulsan. Last night, it's just a one time thing, okay? We shouldn't have." Lisa stated making Jennie chuckle.

 

"We're not actually dating, Lisa." The shorter girl finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter