six.

Mixtape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"give them a round of applause class!" Miss Wendy said looking at both me and Jeongin, proudly."I love it already when the storyline was interesting and got just the right amount of humor."She commented. "But I love it most when they both look so confident and comfortable when presenting. Especially you, jeongin." She smiled looking at him.

Jeongin scratched his nape, feeling shy due to the compliment. I give him a slight nudge and the look 'I told you that you'll do great'

"That's how I want the next presentation to be okay? Don't just blindly read what's on the slide without actually understanding what you are presenting." She gave a last comment before dismissing the class.

 

 

"we really should celebrate this!" Jeongin said excitedly while stomping his feet. We were walking together toward the cafeteria right after class. I laughed looking at his childlike behaviour.When he behave like this it makes him look like a little kid that needs much care even though we're actually the same age. Technically he is 4 days older than me as his birthday is on the 8th of february and mine is 14th.

"sure! whenever you're free. What should we eat?" I asked, can't help but acting like a sister as he was so excited you can't help but to adopt him. "Chicken?" he suggest. "great! I know a good place!" I smirked at him. The thought of chicken only left me with one place. My uncle's. 

We arrive at the cafeteria, my eyes were busy browsing the menu displayed for the day I didn't realise jeongin wasn't tagging along. As the English class was added rather suddenly today, I haven't had my lunch since the class was right after my screenwriting class. I wasn't in the mood to eat heavy food despite being hungry, maybe because it was past my lunch time. I end up taking a bowl of mushroom soup and couple of garlic breads. I put the tray aside to take my bottle for a refill, when I realise Jeongin wasn't anywhere near me.

This boy really behave like a kid. I think I understand what it felt like when you lost your child inside a mall. I pushed aside the thought, it's not like he's a 10 years old kid. Even my 11 years old sister behave well in public places. "Ahreum! where have you been?! I've been looking for you everywhere!" He panted while whining at me. "well clearly not everywhere. I've been here since a while ago." I shrugged.

He took my tray in one of his hand and tug my sleeve the other hand, dragging me along. "c'mon let's eat here! I found a place".

 

"oh hi! ahreum! come and eat with us!" Felix as far as I remembered, pointed at the seat in front of him. Hyunjin was on his left, and the puppylike guy from yesterday was on his right. The seat beside me was the laughing chipmunk from before and Jeongin sit on my left. "I heard you guys did great during the presentation." Felix looked at me while taking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter