one.

Mixtape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For this project, I'll be the one to decide the groups and I won't accept any changes on it." The students groans are heard  throughout the class dissapproving the statement by Miss Wendy, our English lecturer. It is not common for a lecturer to set up groups for students. Most will let their students freely choose their teammates so that they can work well together. But that wasn't the case with our Miss, whether we like it or not, all she know is that it was for our best.

When half of the class were already called out, we realised that we're actually being paired according to our fluency in speaking. "aah thats what last week's impromptu 5 minute speech was all about'  I thought. Recalling back, I wasn't flustered much back then so I thought maybe I did well. My eyes looked around looking for any possible partner that I'm going to work with. Anyone is fine as long as they're giving an equal contribution as I did. I'd be glad to help them improve what they can. Then my eyes stop at the seat far at my right, that braces boy, Jeong In. His name also hasn't been called yet.

"and finally Yun Ah Reum.." said Miss Wendy easily spotting me throughout the mass students "you're with Yang Jeong In" I gave a slight nod to Miss Wendy. Jeong In, or mostly called as 'Iyen' grab his backpack to move his seat next to mine. Some of his friends teases "Ooh~our iyenni are finally going to get a full mark in English now that he is with Ah reum" some even said "yah! Ah reums's marks are always the best in English class you know that right? You surely dont try to drag her down." Although they were playing around, I.N clearly looked embarrassed by the comments.

It wasn't only him, in fact everyone is actually nervous by the fact that in order to do well in this project, one must help the other efficiently while the other must work hard just as much to improve."Remember that you'll be receiving the same marks as your partner. So do your very best so that I can give all of you a full mark. Okay?" Miss Wendy bright smile spread through the class.Her enthusiasm lighten the mood a bit.

 We were given time until the end of the class to discuss the project. It was actually quite a simple project, we had to create a storyline including the intro, and a closure. Not enough with that, we actually had to make a 1000 words summary about the story. Plus, a teaser video about it. The outcome doesn't need to be soo professional, enough with a clear presentation and creativity in usage of words. It's an English class after all. The theme is not fixed and we can choose by it ourself. Hewh, now that it is all listed out, its not really that simple. It's okay, it's a one month project after all. As a Film and Production student, this shouldn't be much of a problem to me. 

"Hi," I reached out my hand to him. "Hi, i'm jeong in but you can call me iyen." He smiles sheepishly. 'ah what is he so cute for ><' "oh okay hi, you can call me ahreum." I said pushing away the thoughts.

It was silent for a moment until he decided to speak up. "Hey I just wanna say that..uhm you might probably know..but actually..uhmm..i don't wanna burden you but I'm actually struggling a bit with my English.. and by a bit i actually mean alot. So I think its going to be a... hard journey for me and you?" He said unsurely but cutely. No wonder his friends has been babying him all the way.This boy brings a vibe that makes you wanna take care of him as much as you can. Plus his braces  made him even more adorable. urgh i wanna bitee

I laughed a bit to lessen his nervousness."its okay, i understand that very much, there are always those kind of phases in learning. You just don't to be embarassed about it but should reached out for help instead." I said reassuring him. "I'll do my best to help and we'll take it slow and easy oki?" I smiled and he smiled back, feeling relieved.

We were given the time to discuss about our project the remaining time of the class. JeongIn and I decided to make a sequel story based from the drama 'Descendant of The Suns'. It was random but that was the only common thing we found out about each other in that short amount of time when I asked what's his favourite kdrama is.I thought it'll be more fun to do the project with something we are already familiar and adore with. I remembered myself squealing over Song Joong Ki through out the drama. We both exhanged numbers and set the next date for our meet up so that our class schedules wouldn't overlapped.

Jeong In and I are taking different courses. I'm in Film & Production while he's in Art & Music. Each courses has their own core subjects, as for mine I'm learning Producing & Directing, Art Direction, Cinematography,Screenwriting and Postproduction work & sound. While Jeongin probably had his own 4-5 core subjects. It's different for every courses. As for the English class we're taking together currently is an additional class for those who wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter