two.

Mixtape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the door to the fried chicken placed was pushed open, the pleasant scent of oil and fried chicken made them even more excited than ever. "Chris hyung! here!" a foreign looking boy waved his hand enthusiastically so that Chan aka Chris and the other three can noticed him. The others had already ordered the foods so that they won't have to wait long for the chicken to arrive. 5 plates of a whole fried chickens each and another 3 plates with seasoned chicken. Woojin the chicken enthusiast had dug in before anyone else that were already on the table could. Everyone then starts to dig in together.

Their tables were so loud and noisy with jokes and bickering here and there, it's a relieved that the place was originally noisy because if not they would surely getting stares from other tables for being so loud. Changbin ang Jisung were the loudest of them all making jokes and teases everything they could ever come up with at any time they ever have the chances to. Minho the prankster he is, secretly mixed the spicy chickens with the non that both Seungmin and Felix had trouble sitting still trying to cool down the spiciness as they can't handle spicy foods like not AT ALL and Minho couldn't care less.Hyunjin was too busy reacting and laughing that left his chicken barely touched and turned cold. and through all that,Jeongin was actually enjoying the sight of his hyung teasing and suffering back and forth. Chan and Woojin were probably the only decent one at that moment as they were devouring the chicken like there's no tomorrow. 

It's just another normal dinner for them except that tonight chan had a little announcement for them. "Well boys, now that we are all content and full, I thought this would be an appropiate time to talk about this." Chan started, waiting for the other boys to fully focused on him.

"Park Jin Young pd-nim contacted me last nigh-" the boys started to interrupt "what did he say? Can we finally return back now?!" Jisung  was the first one to make his question heard. "No. Boys, listen" chan straightened his posture looking more stern.

 "he said we should stay here for some more time. The company hasn't settled yet with that 'thing'. He expected us to stay here for a couple of months more-" 

"and exactly how many months more did he said?" Now changbin interrupts looking more annoyed than anyone else. "until jeongin turns 19" woojin added,eyeing changbin to control his emotion."six months to be exact. Nothing is sure yet but I promised it won't take any longer than that, if everything is going our way,the period might shorten." Chan finishes his words then finally looking up to the boys waiting for their respond.

A clear dissappointed looks were all over their expressions. The promised two months now extended to six more months.It feels like their dream to debut became much further away from them.One moment it feels like just yesterday pd-nim said they'll finally hold up a survival show as a ticket to debut.Then the next moment, the comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter