three.

Mixtape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hang my bag at the hook next to my study table.Looking around," hasn't Lia back yet? she would usually be back by this time." I asked looking at my watch. "She did, but went out to the stationery store to buy new stuffs for her new project. Probably with her boyfriend." Belle replied, her eyes not shifting from her phone. I nodded knowingly, and look to the side where Mars are soundly sleeping. Our doom isn't that spacious but it was comfy enough for the four us. Two beds on the right and another two on the left. Two tables by the the window and another two facing the wall,each one beside every bed.To be fair, we played rock paper scissor for the bed, and automatically gets the table beside it. I was lucky enough to got the one by the window.Watching the sunset view everytime returning to the dorm is defintely the favourite part of my daily routine. The mixture of the colour blue and orange was definitely a feast to the eye after a whole tiring day.

It was almost dawn time when I return from the library after meeting jeongin and I haven't had my dinner yet.

"Have you guys had dinner?" I said while untying my messy hair bun. Somehow my bun always get messy after I finished my work, like it always did eventhough I dont remember messing with my hair at all, or so I thought. "yeah I did," Belle finally looked up smiling cheekily and judging by that she probably had a convo with her boyfie the whole time. "Lia probably had dinner with her bf and Mars said she won't eat dinner as she ate a late lunch."she continued. "do you want me to accompany you to the cafe downstair?" she asked, knowing that I probably didn't had the time to buy dinner on my way. "no that's okay. I don't feel like eating the food downstair." after all the submissions I did these past few days, I felt like the need to reward myself with my favourite stuff. "I feel like eating at my uncle's chicken place. He would definitely give me an extra portion of chicken than he did to other customers." I clasped my hand and close my eyes imagining his fried chickens.

"Yeah he always did. and you get excited everytime but it was actually mars and lia that finished it everytime." Belle rolled her eyes. "I know you've said it a couple of times already this week,but I don't think the others wanted to go, atleast not tonight. Plus your uncle's place isn't a short walking distance place." she added, shaking away the image of my uncle's chicken completely off me. "instead,why don't you go to the one just behind the building of Art & Music department. I heard that place is pretty famous. And they got an express lane, means if you order online now, you can just come and pay for it without having to queue."

I open their website and order some for me and some more for Mars. That girl's word can't never be taken seriously when said she's not eating. You'll end up sharing your food with her eventually. All of us are heavy eaters, with me in the lowest level and despite that fact,they had a better built and slimmer figure than me. Belle is a swimmer athlete and Mars, never really gain weights eventhough they both ate the most and Lia, she gained just as fast as me but she's good at taking care of herself plus recently all the works she did had burned away all her fats leaving me alone.

"done!" I said ignoring the thoughts of gaining weight as I click the button 'Order

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter