002 ~

BTS One-Shot Collection.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was cold, and she was obnoxious.

Yet that kind of worked for them.

 

 

 “Do you always have to act like this?” She was the first to give in, despite not being the one who was wrong in the argument, because she knew him well enough to know, he was never going to come to her.

“Act like what?” Yoongi asked while pressing pause and silencing the beat that echoed within the studio, his eyes narrowed and cold, hostile.

“Like you don’t care” because despite the way he turned his back on her several times, he showed that he did by the times he stood beside her when it mattered most, and when it was the most difficult for them.

“Because maybe, I’m sick of caring” spoken with true disgust, and for once she couldn’t read past his words. “I’m sick or arguing all the time, and for the stupidest of reasons.”

“Then maybe you should learn how to control your temper” she scoffed while crossing her arms, and it seemed there would be a round three of arguments tonight.

“Or maybe we should just stop?” Eyebrows rose, and a sour look at his face.

“What are you implying?” She folded first, she always been the one to stop the fights, to make peace, to apologize.

“Look, I don’t think this is working out. You just annoy me” he has been cold before, but this…

“Are you breaking up with me?” Dreadfully, she asked.

“Yeah, I think I am” coldly, he responded.

“Okay then… I guess I’ll leave” she was trying, trying to get some emotion.

“Obviously” and as always, she lost him in the coldness.

~~ Two Months Later ~~

Text: 2:02am
I miss you.
I’m sorry.
I love you.
Come home…

Message deleted.

~~ Three Months Later ~~

“You should take a break” she sighed into his neck, running her hands against the length of his exhausted arms, shunned by the way he shrugged her off and put a finger up to indicate one more minute.

So she waited, and waited, and waited.

“Are you finished now?” She asked while pulling the headphones from his ears, hating the look of malice and annoyance that casted in her direction “you said you were almost done three hours ago.”

“Well excuse me for trying to work” he rolled his eyes while pressing pause on the laptop, silencing the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter