001 ~

BTS One-Shot Collection.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jungkook”

“Hmm?”

“I love you.”

“Yeah…”

And just like that, she knew she had lost the best thing, she has ever had.

 

 

December 25th, 2012

“Want to know the best thing about Christmas?” A 17-year-old naïve boy asked his best friend who tenderly sat before the open fire, roasting marshmallows because chestnuts would be to cliché.

“Hmm?” A curious girl dressed in white flannel with the Christmas spirit that allowed the Harold Angel to sing, her allure precious in the way she smiled so beautifully at a man who didn’t have the confidence in himself to believe his dreams could come true.

“I get to spend the week with you” Jungkook held a rosy shade towards his cheeks, but he had to let her know, that she had meant more to him all these years, and it was worth it, when seeing her eyes widen and the glossy hue that covered them, and the arms that secured around his neck and pulled him closer.

May 29th, 2013

 “I won’t be seeing you for a while” their fingers laid intertwined on the twin sized mattress, the television playing a movie long forgotten, because they would rather get lost in the way they stared at one another. “Will you miss me?” Jungkook asked the sleepy figure curled into his side, her hair tickling the bottom of his chin with each nod she produced.

“However, I am so proud of you” she hummed in her melodic voice, honey to a sore throat of ache and loneliness “and I know you won’t forget me. I’m to damn cute” she chided, but her happiness didn’t ring in her voice, showing she shared his pain and hardship.

“Are you sure you’re going to be okay?” She had no one else, her mother passed when she was a child, and her father left her in the care of a woman who didn’t want her. She had experienced loneliness and disinterest, and he never wanted for her to feel that way again. In fact, he swore it on the Christmas he had asked her, to become his girlfriend.

“No” she sighed out the word while sitting herself up, keeping their fingers locked and bringing his hand towards her lips “I can’t predict the future, so I don’t know. However,” and she smiled while pulling away from the small peck against his knuckles, a smile that made his knees weak and his stomach knot in so much admiration “I’ll learn to be okay. I’ll learn to be patient, how to be strong.”

December 25th, 2013

“Are you at the airport?” She could sense something was wrong, by the way his voice lost it’s volume within the crowded airport, people scattered about in hopes of rekindling relationships kept at a distance.

“I am, but I didn’t see you get off the flight” she whined playfully, a pout towards her lips considering she was eagerly awaiting her chance to hold him once more, to feel breathe in the scent of his neck because she was to short to reach his coconut scented hair.

“I tired calling you earlier…” his voice g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter