006 ~

BTS One-Shot Collection.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How’d I ever end up so lucky?”

“I wonder the same thing all the time…”

They weren’t perfect,

But they loved each other.

(Yall wanted fluff, so here it is.)

 

“Did you steal my hoody again?” A groggy voice whispered into the phone, because he couldn’t be to loud since his hotel room was shared with another band mate.

“I would never dream of doing such a terrible thing to you” her voice playful and bubbly because she was eleven hours ahead of his time, 18 hours away from his arms, wide eyed and wide open.

“You sure? I can’t find it anywhere” he spoke with a knowing smirk, because he could imagine her wrapped up in the cotton, sniffing the collar because it was all she held until he would come home to her.

“Are you accusing me Jung Heseok?” She teased back, and he could imagine the grin that lifted her lips and held the angels at mercy to her beauty, without even a hint of trying.

“No” he hummed playfully “but I am holding you responsible to warm me up.”

“Such a horrible punishment” she remarked with a ping of sadness to her voice, because who knew when the next time they would see each other was, when he’d be able to sleep beside and hold her properly, instead of cold chats that lasted only for minutes, somedays none.

“Hey… I miss you” and he made it his personal mission to remind her of that every day, despite how busy his schedule got.

“I miss you too, and I’m holding y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter