004 ~

BTS One-Shot Collection.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AU:

“Would you marry me?”

“I don’t think I can, sorry.”

With doubt, comes lack of trust.

Without trust, what relationship?

 

 

Years, it had been years since she last got a glimpse of his handsome face, and who would have thought that the next time she would see him, would be the time in which they were both desperate? The vets had mentions there wasn’t much else they could do, cancer was spreading fast and Smack was suffering. Taehyung was left with a devastating choice, but ultimately, he chooses the humane thing to do.

 “We’ll make it through this” she promised him, running her thumbs against the tears that threatened to drown him, and offering a smile she couldn’t entirely produce, if only to see his eyes light up once more.

“Will we?” He asked, using the balls of his palms to wipe away the ones she had missed.

“We will” she confirmed, pulling his crying figure into her chest, and offering her shoulder if only for a moment in time, if only to hold him a while longer before reality would hit them both. “Let’s get you home.”

“Can I stay with you for a while?” He seemed almost desperate, but she was desperate for him, hence she nodded softly, and welcomed him back into her shattered world, hoping he would make it complete once more.

“Of course, my door is always opened for you.”

~~ One Week Later ~~

“You have no idea of how much I’ve missed you” spoken while fingers interlocked with one another, swollen eyes glancing up from their slouching posture within a warm lap.

“You never called” she would know, because she spent majority of her days waiting for him to call, to return, any sign that he was struggling too, anything other than silence.

“Wasn’t sure if you would answer, or what I would say” Taehyung admitted, his thumb idly stretching across her smooth knuckles, breathing in the scent he had missed for so long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter