003 ~

BTS One-Shot Collection.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AU:

“Would you marry me?”

“I don’t think I can, sorry.”

With doubt, comes lack of trust.

Without trust, what relationship?

 

 

“I should have figured this was your pup, judging by how friendly she was” in that moment, Kim Taehyung had forgotten the world around him, as he stared into those big beautiful eyes. His heart raced, his mouth flopping open and closed, throat constricted because he had forgotten to breathe. “What’s her name?”

“Smack” he finally found his voice, re-hooking the leash upon his stow away giant Saint Bernard.

“She’s a beauty” the girl chimed while giving Smack a departing peck upon her snout, and suddenly Taehyung felt jealous of the dog, to feel those plump petals. “Why Smack though? Such an odd name.”

“Hey Smack” he spoke and the dog responded by a thunderous bark “you talking that smack again?” He asked, in which the dog began making its usual sounds and her version of speaking, and man he was blessed when the chuckle escaped the beauty that smiled brighter than the sun.

“May I have your name?” the beauty asked such a simple question, yet Taehyung struggled to find the answer.

“Kim Taehyung.”

~~ Two Months Later ~~

It had become a regular routine, coming home to find the massive dog coming out from the neighbor’s apartment, considering she found ways to break loose during his workday and go visit her new best friend. Today had been different however, for he wasn’t greeted by Smack and the girl of his dreams, this time only Smack laid outside in the halls, whining at the closed door.

“She’s not home today girl” Taehyung offered while coaxing the dog to follow him home, and he understand the whiney sounds emitted through the halls, because he too felt that disappointment in the core of his soul.

Three days had passed, and every day he would come home to find Smack alone within the halls, the typically opened door closed and not touched. Maybe she had moved? What if something happened to her? His heart started to race with negative thoughts, but there was nothing more he could do. Instead, he could only offer Smack an understanding pat upon her large head, and a smile that didn’t meet his eyes.

Where did the beautiful girl go? Was she okay? Man, he missed her.

His answers came the following day when hearing a voice outside in the halls, Smack already removed from his bed and his apartment door left wide open. Instantly, he sprung out of bed and reached for the beater sat on the back of his chair, dressing himself. Emerging from the hall, he would finally find his beautiful girl, but his smile vanished when taking note of the giant cast that stole her left leg.

“Played Janga with the steps and lost” her voice forced his eyes to meet her own soft ones, forcing a soft smile across his lips.

“Could you use some help around the apartment?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter