Strange feelings

From silver to gold

"This...", Seulgi opens the door to a very dark room. "Is the royal family's collection of very important items from all around the world"

Wendy and Yerim look around the room, their mouths hanging low and their eyes wide with amazement.

"Woah...", is all Wendy says as she walks passed the many items. She stares at them and admires just how pretty they look.

"This part of the mansion is used as a museum. It's a whole lot bigger than just this room", the two sisters stare at the guard in disbelief. "Seriously?", Wendy asks and the other nods. She tilts her head and turns back to the old book inside the glass cabinet.

"Hey unnie, what's this place?", Yerim asks. She apparently found another room with treasures.

"Oh that's- uhm... this is a room filled with things far more meaningful than those treasures", Seulgi looks around the smaller room with a kind of nostalgic glint in her eyes.

Wendy also enters the room and walks past each cabinet. She feels something weird inside her chest, but she can't pinpoint exactly what the feeling is.

The blonde haired woman stops right in front of a glass box. Inside of it lays a ring with a big shining sapphire stone on it. She stares at it, tilting her head to the side as she observes the jewelry.

Breathing suddenly becomes a little harder for Wendy as she feels the same pressure on her chest again.

Suddenly, a hand rests on her shoulder. Wendy snaps out of her trance and looks behind her to see who it is.

It's Seulgi.

"It's the ring of the king of the eastern areas", Wendy frowns in confusion. "Wow... we had two kings?", Yerim asks as she stares at the shining piece of jewelry.

"Mhm", the guard nods. "Our country used to be divided in two parts. The east...", Seulgi holds out her right hand. "And the west", then her left. "King Bae and his family used to rule over the western areas. The east had the Son royal family", Seulgi looks down at her feet with an unexplainable expression on her face.

"Wh...what happened to them?", Wendy asks softly, suddenly very curious about the story.

"Wel...", Seulgi takes a deep breath and exhales, standing up a little straighter. "One day, a fire broke out inside their castle. Something caused an explosion and part of the castle sort of blew up", she shuffles with her feet and looks at the two sisters, who are staring at her in curiosity.

"By the time we - uhm - we got to the king and queen, they were already...", Seulgi feels tighten and her eyes burn. She shakes her head and clears in an attempt to loosen it up.

Wendy puts her hand on the taller woman's upper arm and gives her a reassuring smile. Seulgi looks down and into her eyes and lets out a deep sigh.

"We were too late", the dark haired woman stares at the ring, guilt creeping up to her.

"Did they have kids?", Yerim asks, her voice a little quieter than usual as she looks at the older woman. Seulgi nods.

"Yes. Two daughters. Before working for the Bae family. I worked for them. I was in charge of protecting their youngest daughter. That necklace over there is hers", she points to the single frame, that was hanging on the wall. It is surrounded by three lights, making it very clear that the necklace is very important.

"What happened to them?"

"I don't know. Nobody knows", Seulgi frowns as she tries to think about the situation. "What I can remember is me guiding the youngest princess out of the castle", she scratches her head as she tries hard to remember what exactly happened.

"We had been told that the eldest daughter, Seunghee, lost her life in the fire, but nobody found her body"

"That's really strange", Wendy says softly to herself and she sees Seulgi nod in agreement.

Suddenly, the brunette puts her hands together and looks at the two sisters.

"I think we've seen enough. We should go downstairs before the princess arrives"

The three ladies head to the door and leave the small room.

"Do you know where the uhm... bathroom is?", Wendy says, feeling a little awkward asking that.

Seulgi smiles and happily explains to the blonde haired woman where the bathroom is.

"Be quick!", Yerim calls out to her older sister, who rushes down the hall.

Seulgi laughs and Yerim shakes her head as they walk to the stairs.

"By the way, unnie", the youngest says. Seulgi looks down and waits for the other to continue.

"What was the name of the princess you served?"

Seulgi turns her head and looks up. She remembers the girl like she saw her yesterday. A small smile forms on her lips and she lets out a breath.

"Her name is... Son Seungwan"

___________________

AAAHHH IT'S HERE

Daaamn I was away for a little longer than I expected. 

At least now we know who miss Wendy actually is. This is going somewhere and I'm excited to show it ALL to you. 

Also, I may have freaked out a little at how many views and subscribers this got. I wasn't expecting that XD I also love reading the comments cuz I'm definitely dissappointing some of y'all by the end of this story. Who? You'll just have to keep reading ;)

Anyways, enough talking. Thanks for reading and I'll update soon!