Final warning

Because she loves him

Soo Mi was walking to her locker when she bumped into someone accidentally. The person did not say anything but just left. She ignored Soo Mi’s apology. Then, she heard something familiar. It was the ringing sound again. Turning behind, she spotted the girl who bumped into her from before. Looking at the purple keychain dangling from her bag, Soo Mi scratched her head and headed towards her locker. She did not know the person.

Opening the locker, a note fell out. Picking it up, Soo Mi started reading.

To: Park Soo Mi

This is going to be my final warning to you. Stop bugging Hoya oppa and screw off. Don’t test my limits and force me to take a harsher approach. I swear I will do anything to remove you from Hoya oppa’s side so don’t try me. You are at the losing end.

X

The note was typed and printed in red ink. There was no way to figure out whose handwriting it belonged to and X would remain as an unknown. Soo Mi gripped onto the letter and looked around. There was no suspicious looking person around. She returned her attention back onto the letter and gulped down her saliva. Beads of perspiration were forming on her forehead. She felt scared. She did not know where ‘X’ was. Maybe she was looking at her now and plotting something against her already. Shoving the letter into her bag, Soo Mi grabbed her books and headed to class quickly.

“R…I…N…G…” The bell went off and it was break time.

Soo Mi left class and headed towards the cafeteria. Then, she spotted Hoya before her. Looking down, Soo Mi pretended not to see him. She intended to avoid him for the time being. She did not know what ‘X’ was capable of. Perhaps, she was capable of anything.

“Soo Mi?” Hoya called out to her as she passed by him.

Soo Mi turned around and glanced about nervously.

“Let’s not talk here.” Soo Mi said as she grabbed Hoya by his arm and went into the stairs lobby.

“.” She uttered as she witnessed Soo Mi pull Hoya into the stairs lobby. With that, she walked away and headed towards Soo Mi’s classroom.

“What’s wrong?” Hoya asked with concern.

“Oh, nothing.” Soo Mi lied.

“Ah, are your injuries better?” Hoya asked as he looked down at her knees.

“Yea, they are better.” Soo Mi smiled appreciatively and replied. “I will need to get going first. Bye.” Soo Mi said before leaving.

“She is weird. It seemed like she was scared of something.” Hoya thought as he looked at her leave.

“Ahh~ I lost my mobile!” one of the girls screamed.

“What?!” Her friend ran over to her side and exclaimed.

Then, the teacher entered the classroom.

“Seon-saeng-nim, Suki lost her cell phone! It was still there before she left for break.” The friend raised her hand and reported.

“All of you get back to your seats. The person who took the cellphone you better own up now.” The teacher demanded.

There was a deadly silence in the classroom.

“Fine. Every one of you stand up and empty your bag before you.” The teacher ordered.

“Ne.” The students replied and complied.

Soo Mi emptied her bag and spotted something in her belongings. It was a pink cellphone which did not belong to her. She gasped and raised her hand.

“Seon-saeng-nim, I found a cellphone which don’t belong to me.” Soo Mi said as she held out the phone to the professor.

“That is my phone!” the girl screamed as she ran over.

“Why did you steal my phone?!” She accused and stared at Soo Mi.

“I…I didn’t! I really didn’t… I don’t know why it ended up in my bag. I swear.” Soo Mi attempted to explain.

“It must be because she knew she was going to get discovered so she returned the cell phone. Stealer.” The friend said as she rolled her eyes.

“Park Soo Mi, you do know that stealing is a serious offence in school, don’t you?” the professor stared at her and said sternly.

“Seon-saeng-nim, I really did not…” Soo Mi said but was interrupted.

“Seon-saeng-nim, don’t you think it is too fast to judge who the thief is?” A familiar voice sounded.

It was Hoya. He entered the class and walked over to Soo Mi’s side.

“Hoya oppa…” Soo Mi thought as a tear rolled down her cheek.

“I mean during the break, there is no one around. Soo Mi could jolly well be framed by some people who stole the phone and placed it in her bag. There is no evidence to show Soo Mi took the phone. Did you see her steal? Did you?” Hoya said as he looked at the two girls.

The two of them shook their heads and looked down, ashamed. The rest of the students nodded their head in agreement.

“Hoya oppa, I agree with you!” one of the girls shouted.

“Me too~” Another one of them said.

“Me also!” One other girl added in.

“I guess you are right… Since the phone is recovered, let’s just drop this case. Is it alright with you, Suki?” The teacher asked as he looked at Suki.

“Ne.” She replied timidly.

“Okay, let’s get started with lesson. The young boy, you should get going to your lesson too.” The teacher said as he walked back to the front of the class.

“Thank you…” Soo Mi said thankfully at Hoya with a weak smile.

“It’s alright.” He replied and patted on her shoulder.

Then, he left the class and headed to his lesson hurriedly.

After school, Soo Mi spotted Hoya from afar. She walked up to him.

“Thank you so much for just now…” Soo Mi said.

“It’s okay. Didn’t you say that I am the prince who appears in shining armour?” Hoya joked.

“You!” Soo Mi’s mouth formed an ‘o’ shape as she pointed at Hoya in shock.

Hoya shrugged his shoulders and smiled sheepishly at her.

“You…you read my confession letter the other time?!” Soo Mi exclaimed as she blushed madly.

Hoya nodded his head and laughed.

“Come on. I tore down so many pieces that day and it is normal to read a few lines…” Hoya said with a wink.

“Damn. This is so embarrassing…” Soo Mi looked down and cursed under her breath.

“Haha…” Hoya laughed at her reaction.

“Don’t blame me because you were the one who forced me to do this.” ‘X’ said in an upset tone before leaving.

 Author's Note:
Hey there ! :D How's the new update ?:)
Please subscribe/comment?^^
Umm... I told you people before that this is gonna be a short-chaptered fic, right? (I wrote it in the foreword/description :P)
So now I am just informing you that this fic is ending soon, probably in a chapter or two :)!
Heh. Thanks for reading ~ ^^