Last resort

Because she loves him

It was after school and Soo Mi was heading towards the library. There was no work given for the day and she decided to relax a bit in the library. Frankly, it had been some time since she visited the library. Park Soo Mi found in a library is actually quite a rare scene. Stepping into the quiet environment, she headed to the shelves and ran her fingers across the collection.

“What shall I read today?” She thought as she browsed through the titles.

She picked up one of the books with a catchy title and sat down on the chair. Without realising, she went on reading for hours.

“Ah. Finally done reading. Good read indeed.” Soo Mi smiled to herself and returned the book.

Walking out of the library, she realised that the sky had turned dark and it was getting late. Exiting school, she thought she felt someone tailing her. She quickened her footsteps and heard the person do the same. Her heart started to thump harder and faster as she clutched her bag tightly in fear.

“Could it be ‘X’?!” Soo Mi thought as she picked up her legs and started running.

Then, Soo Mi was blocked. A person was standing before her, back facing her. With the help of the street lights, Soo Mi could see the familiar purple keychain hanging from the back. She was certain she saw her before. Then, she turned behind and saw two burly men advancing towards her. Soo Mi ran up to the girl and gripped her arm.

“Sorry but I am in trouble now. Can you please help me?!” Soo Mi pleaded.

The girl turned to Soo Mi and smirked.

“Nice to meet you, Park Soo Mi.” She said with a scary smile.

“You… you know me?!” Soo Mi asked, surprised.

Then, she felt a cloth cover and a few seconds later, Soo Mi passed out.

“Let’s go.” ‘X’ said to the men.

After god knows how long, Soo Mi finally regained consciousness. She looked around the unfamiliar setting and wriggled to find herself tied up.

“Where am I?” Soo Mi asked as she shook her head to sober up a little. First she got followed then she fainted and now she was tied up here. It was definitely not the best situation to be in.

“Oh, you are awake?” The girl stood up and squatted before her.

“Why did you bring me here?”Soo Mi questioned.

“I told you before that I will do anything to remove you from Hoya oppa’s side, didn’t I? So why are you pushing me to my limits?!” She yelled with a fierce glare.

“You…You are ‘X’?!” Soo Mi gasped.

“Why? You are scared now?” The girl moved closer to Soo Mi’s face and stared into her eyes menacingly.

Everything was clear to Soo Mi at that instant. The ringing sounds, the accusation and the note were all done by her. She was ‘X’, the mastermind behind everything. However, the only thing unclear now was her reason for doing this.

“Why are you doing this?” Soo Mi asked, pretending that she was not afraid.

“Because I love him.” She said with a blissful smile.

“Hoya oppa?” Soo Mi asked.

“Shut up, ! You are not fit to call him that.” The girl shouted angrily.

“Who are you?” Soo Mi pressed on. The angry expression on her face changed into a softer one.

“I am Hoya oppa’s number one fan…Hoya oppa is really a nice guy. He treats everyone so politely and gently. He is the first guy I fell for and would be the last one for me. I could still remember years back when we were classmates and I was ostracised by everyone in elementary school. He was the only one who came up to me. He told me that we could be “Friends”. Unlike the other kids who despised me for not having a mother and a father who is a gangster, he befriended me. He was really good to me and if it wasn’t for him I would probably have died…I cannot imagine surviving without my mother and dealing with my beastly father alone. Every day he fights, drinks and brings a new woman home. I was only a kid then when I saw him and different girls every night on that bed my mother used to share with him. But he was always there for me. He would hug me and tell me everything is fine when I cry. After that, Hoya oppa and I went to different high schools and we parted. But I managed to transfer schools and I decided to stay in the dark and just look at him. Everything was fine and peaceful until you appear. Why the heck are you sticking around Hoya oppa like a leech?! Why don’t you get the message to back off?! Why can’t you understand that Hoya oppa belongs to everyone?!” She yelled and shook Soo Mi violently.

Soo Mi was frightened by her sudden raise of volume. She stared at her as sweat trickled down her face. She was an obsessive and crazy fan of Hoya and things didn’t seem positive at the moment.

“It’s okay, everything will be back to normal after today.” She said with a creepy smile.

“What… what do you mean by that?!” Soo Mi asked as she felt her insides shivering.

“Since you can’t leave Hoya oppa alone, I will make you do that.” She said and stood up.

Soo Mi felt for her mobile in her back pocket and dailed Hoya’s number. Luckily she saved his number as the #1 on her phone. However, she didn’t know if he had picked up and knew where to rescue her.

“Yoboseyo?” Hoya answered the call but heard no reply.

“Soo Mi?” Hoya spoke again.

“Hoya oppa, I hope you have picked up…” Soo Mi thought.

“You won’t succeed! I will scream and people will find me in no time!” Soo Mi shouted loudly.

“Go ahead and try. I assure you that no one will find you at this deserted ground in school. It had been abandoned for decades and no one will come to your rescue!” She laughed after saying those words.

“Yoboseyo? Soo Mi?! Where are you? What is happening?!” Hoya shouted worriedly into his phone.

“Crap.” He ran out of his house and towards school.

“The two of you can do anything to her. I don’t care if you her, kill her or whatever. Just make sure she doesn’t have the guts to get close to Hoya oppa from now on. Do a good job and I will get my father to reward you. I will be outside to keep a lookout.” She said coldly before leaving.

“No!No! Please!!I promise I won’t go near Hoya anymore! Don’t do this! Please!!” Soo Mi begged as tears started to form in her eyes.

“It’s too late.” She said to Soo Mi before turning around.

With that, she left and shut the door behind her.

Soo Mi saw the two men approach her with dirty smiles on their faces.

“Get away from me! Go away!” she screamed and kicked about but to no avail. The stupid ropes were too tight and she couldn’t escape at all.

“Hehe, don’t be scared…We will be gentle~” One of the men said as he pinned Soo Mi down onto the ground.

They started ripping her uniform and were shouting excitedly.

“No!!!~ Hoya oppa, save me …” Soo Mi cried as another tear escaped her eyes. The man was trailing kisses down her neck while the other was trying to pull down her skirt.


Author's Note:
The mystery of 'X' 's identity is finally revealed :)!
How was the new update? Please comment ?^^
Note: Next chapter will be the final chapter !:D
Thank you so much for reading...
Drop a comment below/ subscribe? ^^
BYE:D!~