Confession letter

Because she loves him

Soo Mi placed the pink letter delicately into his locker. She covered it with Hoya’s shirt and smiled. Then, she looked around and closed the locker door softly. Walking away from his locker, she felt her heart thumping at an insane rate, as if she stole something. She saw him walking towards her and finally, past her. It was Hoya, the nicest kingka in school. He was her ultimate crush for 4 years. She turned around and saw him walking towards his locker.

“Oh my! He is going to open his locker?! I am so excited!! Should I stay here and watch on? But… But…What if he spots me?! It will be so embarrassing… I think I should just leave in case he sees me.” Soo Mi thought as she turned and ran away. Hoya opened his locker and took his PE shirt out and left. The letter Soo Mi hid in his shirt conveniently fell out and landed on the ground. Hoya did not notice as he pulled the shirt and left without turning back.

A girl with long black hair walked over to where the letter was lying. A purple keychain was dangling from her backpack as she bent over and picked the pink letter up with her long fingers. Flipping the letter over with the twirl of her fingers, she read the neatly scrawled letters on the letter face.

From: Park Soo Mi
To: Lee Ho Won, my prince

The girl smirked as she kept the letter in her bag.

The next day…

There was a loud commotion in school. There were papers pasted all over the school. Everyone was tugging their friends and pointing at the papers. There were discussions and laughter coming from every corner of the school. Soo Mi walked into school and noticed that many people were looking at her weirdly. Some were laughing with their hands covering their mouths while others were pointing at her behind her back. She was confused until she saw the papers. Everything was clear to her instantly.

She saw the photocopied versions of her confession letter stuck everywhere. There were many people crowding before it and laughing away. She felt embarrassed. She hoped that she will just slowly become invisible to everyone’s eyes and avoid the embarrassment she was in. She inhaled deeply and decided to remove them. It was all for her own sake. This will save her from the embarrassment for the rest of the day at least. She couldn't possibly ignore and walk off... She pushed her way through the crowd, put on a strong front and started shredding the papers off the walls.

“Ah. Look! It is that Park Soo Mi!The one who wrote such a cheesy confession letter to Hoya…” One of the girls said nastily.

“Yea, it is her! This is so embarrassing, having her confession letters pasted everywhere…” Another person remarked.

“Look at what she wrote! It  is so…so...disgusting!~” The girl said in a high-pitched voice.

“What the… Who writes a confession letter in this era nowadays like seriously?!” One of them said with disgust.

Unknowingly, tears were b in Soo Mi’s eyes as she heard every single comment they made clearly. She was still tearing them down with much effort but there were way too many to remove alone. She brushed away her tears in frustration and continued tearing. There was one which was stuck exceptionally high as if on purpose. She reached her hands out but still couldn’t reach it. Then, a hand from behind her tore it down. She turned around in surprise.

It was Hoya. He helped her. Soo Mi widened her eyes in surprise and swallowed her saliva. The tears welling up in her eyes were threatening to fall any moment again. She held them back as she stared at him who merely continued to tear the letters down. Soo Mi turned to face the wall and continued tearing.

“He…he is helping me?!” Soo Mi thought as she crushed the photocopies.

The crowd slowly dispersed as the papers were all torn down. Walking to the dustbin, Soo Mi deposited the crushed papers into it. Hoya walked over and threw the remaining away. She looked up at him. She didn’t know how the letter she put in his locker ended up being photocopied and stuck all over the school. However, she knew it wasn’t done by him. She believed it was so and her prediction was confirmed when he lent her a helping hand just a minute ago.

“Th-thank you…” Soo Mi said as she looked down shyly.

“It’s alright. You are in trouble because of me anyways.” He said with a reassuring smile.

He was about to take his leave when Soo Mi called out.

“Umm…” she started.

Hoya turned around and looked at her who was fiddling with her fingers.

“Did you read my confession letter?” she asked in her mind. No words came out of still.

“You… want to confess to me now?” he asked with an eyebrow raised.

“What?!” she exclaimed as she looked up in shock.

“Oh, then it’s okay. I will go off first. Bye.” He said with an amused smile.

“Haha, she is so cute…” Hoya thought as he left her behind.

“Aish. Pabo Park Soo Mi!” she scolded herself mentally as she knocked her head lightly.

Unknown to the two, someone was hiding at a dark corner observing them. She rolled her eyes and glared at Soo Mi who was oblivious. Turning around, her purple keychain knocked into the wall forcefully as she walked off…


Author's Note:
Hey there!:D Thank you so much to my 7 subscribers<3
Hope the first chapt wasn't too bad...I will try harder in the next if it was too disappointing! :D
Hope ya comment/subscribe?:)
Thank you so much for reading~ ^^