Unexpected Love 2

Unexpected Love

"I mean, personally, I think you should let me go. I work in a ty bar at a ty wage, I'm in no position to be ratting on anyone." You tell Jaehyun, hoping that he'll see you're anything but a threat to him. 

"You're delusional if you think boss will just let you.." Jungwoo begins before being interrupted by Jaehyun. 

"Go. But just keep one thing in mind gorgeous. I'll be watching you." He smirks, nodding his head towards the door in a way of telling you to leave, probably before he changes his mind. 

"Thank you." You whisper before quickly walking towards the double doors, as you hear a couple smacks, ows and Jaehyun calling Jungwoo and Mark idiots. 

** 

Over the next few days, you heard nothing from Jaehyun or any of his guys. You resumed to work as usual, getting home late, sleeping late and puttering around until your next shift. 

That was until Thursday night. It was unusually busy in the bar for a Thursday and the other girl you were supposed to work with didn't show up, so you were alone. And you were slammed. 

You were doing your very best to serve drinks, clean and clear tables, and take orders and make drinks. you were only one person. Almost everyone was understanding, except the one table of piss drunk men who were getting more annoyed by the minute. 

"Hey ! Where the is our beers!?" The one man hollers at you, laughing with his friends. 

You ignore him. You'd previously told him you would get to him when it was his turn, and currently, it wasn't. 

"I said we want our ing beets." He yelled again, abruptly standing from his chair causing it to fall back. 

"And I told you, you'll get them when it's your turn. I'm by myself here. Have some ing patience." You snap before turning back to the table you had been helping, quietly apologizing to them. 

" it." The man spits. "I'll do it myself." He says, moving from his table to walking towards the back of the bar. 

"Excuse me." You say, moving over there to try and block his way. "You can't go back there." You tell him. 

"I can do whatever the a want, little girl." He whispers, moving closer to you. You walk backwards to get away from him until you're trapped against the wall. "And you can't do about it." He chuckles, leaning in close to you. You're a pretty little thing, aren't you?" He whispers. You can smell the alcohol and cigarettes on your breath. 

"Get off me." You say, trying to push him away from you, but he was too big. 

"Like I said, I can do whatever I want." He laughs. You wished someone would help but unfortunately the only people really left were his friends and a few tables who pretended they didn't see anything happening. 

"I believe she told you to get off her." You hear from behind the man, you faintly recognize the voice.

He turns around, and you step away to see Jaehyun standing there with two men you didn't recognize, looking terrifying. 

"And who the are you." The man laughs, alongside his friends. 

Jaehyun chuckles. "A friend, if you will. You see, she's mine. And I don't like when people touch what's mine." He says, cocking his head to the side. 

"Whatcha gonna do about it?" The man asks, turning around to grab your arm. 

"Johnny, Taeil, go." Jaehyun says, his voice calm. The two men stomp towards the man, his friends attempting to get in the way but the two have zero issues taking them down before pulling the man off you and throwing him to the ground. 

Jaehyun walks over, placing his foot on the man's necks, chuckling as he stares at the man panicking. "This is what I'm going to do about it..Brian." He says, opening the man's wallet. "You ever heard of NCT, Brian?" 

The man gargles a small yes. "That's mine too. Now, I don't like you. You don't listen. And usually I kill what I don't like. Do you understand?" He asks. The man nods. "Good. Now you apologize to my girl, pay your tab with a hefty tip and pray I never see you again, because if I do, it won't be just you I murder." Jaehyun finishes, picking the man up by his collar. 

Jaehyun and his two men sit down at a table and watch the men scramble to give you everything they had in their wallets and pockets, leaving you with a large tip and a smile on your face. 

"Thank you." You say, standing at the table Jaehyun and his men sat at. 

"My pleasure." He nods. "Although, I have to ask. How often does that happen?" 

"I work like 6 days a week.. so usually like 5 days a week or so." You say. 

He laughs. You wish you were joking. 

"That's not going to do. Johnny, call Taeyong, tell him he's now security here." Jaehyun says. 

"We really can't pay for security, our boss is cheap." You murmur. 

"Don't worry about it." He half smiles. 

"I gotta get back to work, finish cleaning up for the night but look.. is there a way I can pay you back for tonight and letting me go?" You ask. You've always repaid favors, it's just what you do. Although you weren't sure if you needed to repay him, you felt like you should.

"Actually there is. I'll need you to be my date this weekend to a club opening, your other coworker, Evie will be there." He says. 

"The one who owes you?" You ask. 

He nods. "I need you to bring her to me." 

"I.. uhh.." you didn't want to be responsible for her death. 

"I need to talk to her. That's all." He assures you. 

"Okay.. I'll do it." You say. Honestly, you weren't even that good of friends with her and you were still kind of pissed off that she sat in the booth with a group of men and got pissed drunk, leaving you to tend the bar, serve drinks and clean. 

"What club? I'll meet you there." You say. 

Jaehyun smirks. "No, darling." He pauses, adjusting his jacket. "I'll send a car to pick you up and get you ready. See you Friday at 2pm." He says, giving you a small wink before walking out of the bar, leaving his two men behind. 

"Are you guys not going?" You ask. 

"Boss told us to stay and help out." The one says. 

"You guys really don't have too.." you begin to say. 

"Boss said we have too. I'm Taeil, this is Johnny. We're at your disposal." Taeil smiles. 

Well, that sounded good to you. If it hadn't been for Johnny and Taeil, it would have taken you forever to clean up, kick everyone out and restock for your next shift. You were very grateful to Jaehyun, which also had you thinking a bit.. maybe he wasn't as bad as you thought. Yes, he was a mafia boss, but he was sweet, and you couldn't lie that he was y. You weren't completely opposed to the idea of being with him, even if it was for one night. But if given the chance, you would likely decline. You didn't think the life he led was meant for you. 

** 

The next day you met Taeyong. He was thin and attractive, but had this aura about him that was terrifying. His first night there, no one thought much of him. So when someone grabbed your and wouldn't leave you alone, Taeyong was right there with a sister smile while he absolutely mangled the man.

No one ed around after that. There were a few drunk frat guys who thought one of them should test it out, wondering if it was a fluke but ultimately they all pussied out, no wanting to risk any harm to their faces. 

You thought it was nice having Taeyong there, although you got weird vibes from him on occasion. You'd catch him staring at you, with a blank but thoughtful look on his face. Sometimes he stood a little too close before apologizing and going back to the door. You shrugged it off, but kept a note of it in the back of your head. 

When Friday rolled around, you waited outside your ty apartment for Jaehyun, although you should have known better that he would send someone to get it rather than himself. 

"He had a meeting." Johnny tells you as you get into the expensive car before peeling away to the mansion that awaited you. 

Four long and excruciating hours later, you were ready to be his date. Your hair had been left down, while your face was full of makeup. A smokey eye with winged liner, along with bright red lips painted your face. You couldn't deny that you looked hot, even more so when you squeezed yourself into the tight black strapless dress, paired with a pair of black Louis Vuitton shoes with red bottoms. 

You were nervous to walk down the flight of stairs, not only because of Jaehyun, but also because you, stairs and heels weren't really the greatest thrupple, and one of you was always embarrassed, and it was always you. 

"Hold tightly." The stylist tells you, placing your hand on the railing before you went downstairs. 

You took your time, trying to hold your head high while watching your step. You weren't of use to anyone if you fell and broke your ankle, or neck. 

"You look stunning." Jaehyun tells you, with a slight smile, offering you his arm. 

Without hesitation you take it, allowing him to lead you to the garage where he even opened your car door. 

**

"Are you nervous?" He asks, as the two of you pull up to the club. 

"A little." You admit. 

"Find her, tell her you know someone in VIP and bring her up to me. Mark and Jungwoo are working the VIP door so they already know you." Jaehyun says. It didn't sound bad. You could do that. "And when you're done, go to the bar and drink to your little heart's desires. Tell Yuta to put it under Jung's tab and he'll know. I'll come down and meet you when I'm finished." 

"Okay. I can do that. Easy enough." You nervously chuckle. "Easy peasy." You breathe.

"You go in. Tell the bouncer Jaehyun said to let you in." He tells you. 

You nod your head and get out of the car. You're a little down the block from the club, couldn't risk having anyone see you and Jaehyun together, it might ruin the plan. 

You walk for a few minutes, cutting the long line of at least 100 people and heading up straight to the bouncer. 

"Jaehyun said to let me in." You whisper in his ear. The man steps back, his eyes wide. 

"Yes ma'am, please go in." He tells you, pulling back the rope immediately while everyone else gets mad, asking why you were so special. You really had to admit, that was an amazing feeling. The rush of people doing what you ask just because of a name was such an adrenaline rush. You loved it. 

Once inside, you headed straight to the bar before trying to find Evie. You needed a little bit of liquid courage. You noticed the music was loud, and the bass went hard but it wasn't overpowering. The air wasn't hot and sweaty like most clubs, so far you were impressed, but that's not why you were here. You needed to remember that you had a specific reason you were here for and you needed to stick to it. 

Walking up to the bar, you find a small open space. Giving it your best shot, you yell for 'Yuta' hoping someone would turn around, and they did. Another extremely handsome man. Wtf was in the water here. 

"How can I help you?" Yuta asks, ignoring the others trying to get his attention. 

"I'd like a double vodka lemonade." You smile. "And I'm supposed to tell you to put it on Jung's tab." You say. 

His eyes also go wide as he nods his head and leaves to make your drink. You sit on a stool facing the dance floor, keeping your eyes open for Evie. You wanted to get this done as soon as possible but you hadn't been able to spot her quite yet. 

** 

An hour and 2 vodka lemonades later, you really see her, dancing her heart out on the dance floor. You grin as you slide off your chair, partially dancing while you walk towards her. 

"Hey girl." You laugh approaching her. 

"Hey! What are you doing here!?" She squeals, pulling you in for a hug. 

"I'm here with some friends up in VIP! Come, let's get a drink." You offer, hoping she takes the bait. 

"Yes please! Let's go!" She laughs, grabbing onto your hand. 

Hook, line and sinker. 

You hold her hand tightly as you walk up the stairs.

You see Mark standing there, looking surprised that you actually found her. "VIP?" He asks. You nod your head. He walks to the nearest door, pointing to it for you two. You drunkenly pull Evie inside with you, where to her surprise there are no other people or drinks. 

There's a desk, a large window and a few couches. The chair behind the desk turns, revealing a pleased looking Jaehyun. "Oh my sweet Y/N. Great work. Thank you baby." He smiles. 

You feel the blush on your cheeks spreading. "You can go please." He smiles, shooing you from the room. 

"Now Evie.." you hear as the door closes. 

"Please.." you hear her say. 

Your stomach is in knots as you think about what could possibly be happening in there. Mark seems to notice your hesitancy to leave. He slips an arm around your shoulders. "He doesn't hurt women. Don't worry." He smiles, easing your concerns. 

You headed to the bar once you felt as though Evie would be safe. You didn't know what she did but surely whatever it was didn't warrant her to be injured. 

You felt as though you could breathe when you saw her walking down the stairs, body fully intact and leaving the club. Now you could enjoy yourself, finally. 

"Two shots please Yuta." You laugh at the cute bartender. 

Without hesitation Yuta hands over your shots, which you down with ease before heading to the dance floor with nothing weighing on your mind. You felt a pair of hands slide along your hips with a body press up against yours. When you look back you're met with a face you do not recognize, but you don't care. 

As you continue dancing with the man, your eyes wander around the club, and that's when you notice him. 

Jaehyun. His eyes followed you like a puppy as you danced with the man. You watch Jaehyun watch the man's hands travel down your backside, squeezing your . He watched the man nuzzle his face into your neck, inhaling your scent. 

Your stomach twisted and turned as you tried to read Jaehyun's eyes but his face gave away nothing. He remained just as stone cold as before. 

When the song ended, you tore your eyes away from Jaehyun to thank the man for the dance, telling him you needed to go now but before you could finish Jaehyun stood beside you, smirking at the man. 

"Hi." He says to you and the man. 

"Can I help you dude?" The man asks Jaehyun, grabbing onto your hand. 

"No, you can't but I think I can help you." Jaehyun chuckles. "I don't like when people think they can touch what's mine." Jaehyun snaps, looking at the man's hand holding yours. "So I can help you let go, and help you get the out of my club." Jaehyun finishes. He snaps his fingers and out comes two other men you hadn't seen before. They asked no questions before grabbing the man you had been dancing with and dragging him away without a care. The man had been pleading to be let go but they did not care. 

"Dance with me?" Jaehyun asks. You hold your head. 

He turns you around, your back flush against him as he wraps his arms around your waist, sweating you both to the beat of the music. 

"What do I have to do to get you into my bed tonight?" He whispers in your ear. 

A small smirk spreads across your face. "Keep going. You're on the right track."