Unexpected Love 3

Unexpected Love

After a few dances with Jaehyun, Mark approached him, whispering something in his ear that made his brows furrow, and his face instantly twisted in annoyance. 

"I have something to deal with. I'll be back." He whispers in your ear, murmuring an apology before walking away with Mark, leaving you on the dance floor, alone. 

Instead of standing there, you made your way back to the bar, ordering a couple more shots from Yuta, taking them instantly. It didn't take long for those to kick in and kick out your ability to make good choices. Leaving the bar, you stumble outside, dragging your feet down the street, unsure of where you were even planning on going. 

"Hey there pretty lady." A man yells from in front of you, walking away from his group of friends. "Need some help?" He asks, winking to his friends. 

"Im fine." You slur, trying to move past him. 

His hands grip your arms, keeping you in front of him as your head dangles down, your hair in front of your face. 

"I think I'll take you home. Take care of you." He says, ing his hips towards you as his friends all laugh. "Give you some good juice." 

"I think you won't." You hear from behind you, a voice you recognize which makes you perk up immediately. 

"And who are you?" The man asks. 

"He's a man who wants to be my man… I think." You mumble, snickering to yourself.

Jaehyun chuckles. "Baby, why did you leave?" He asks. 

You try to spin around, but the man's hands are still latched to your arms, holding you in place. 

"Let me go." You say, but he doesn't budge. 

"I said let me go." 

"I don't trust this man." The stranger murmurs. "You're coming with me." 

"Probably shouldn't trust him. He's terrifying but he will kill you if you don't let go of me. He doesn't like when people touch what's his." You mumble, looking up at the man with a semi serious face. 

"She's not wrong." Jaehyun growls. 

"I thought you weren't her man." He scoffs. 

"I will be, but regardless I'll still protect her from disgusting vultures as yourself. So let her go before you regret touching her and making inappropriate comments in the first place." Jaehyun snaps. 

"I don't think i'll regret ." The man laughs, with his friends. You weren't sure who this man thought he was, you had no idea who he was or why he was fighting Jaehyun for you, but you currently wished he would just take you away from the creep. The situation was not sobering you up. 

"Now I'm ing tired of you." Jaehyun snaps. He grabs your upper arm, yanking you away from the man who stands there confused on what happened. He pulls you behind him before his fist connects with the man's face, dropping him in an instant. "Heard of NCT?" He asks the man's friends. 

They all immediately begin shaking their heads yes, stuttering they didn't know. "She's with them, don't with her." Jaehyun warns the group, looking down at their unconscious friend. He gives him one swift kick in the stomach to the man before picking you up, throwing you over his shoulder, and heading back towards the club. 

"You can take me home now." You giggle. You can't see it but a small smirk spreads across Jaehyun's face. 

"And what would you like to do there." He asks, his voice low as he carries you down the street. 

"You." You giggle. 

Just as Jaehyun walks up to the front door, he sets you down, grabbing your hand before you hear the first gunshot. Instinctively, Jaehyun pulls you to the ground, covering you with his body as bullets fly through the sky for what seems like forever. You were too panicked to notice the feeling of warm liquid trickle onto your body as the weight of Jaehyun's body squishes you. 

After what felt like a long time, the bullets stop, Jaehyun stands up, pulling you up after. 

"Oh my god. You were shot." You gasp, looking at his shoulder. 

". Im fine." He hisses. "We need to get somewhere safe. Now." He says. 

"Boss!" You are here from behind you. Turning around you see Taeyong standing in front of an open car door, ushering Jaehyun inside. He grabs your hand, pulling you to the car, pushing you inside before sliding in beside you. 

Taeyong gets in the driver's seat, making a call as he puts the car in drive, taking off. 

"Yeah I've got him. Bullet to the shoulder." Taeyong says. 

"Tell everyone to meet in my office asap." Jaehyun grunts, sliding his injured arm from his suit jacket. 

"Pressure.. you need to put pressure." You stutter, looking for anything to use. You pick up his suit jacket, murmuring a small apology before pressing it to his wound, causing him to hiss. "Can we go to a hospital please." You ask Taeyong whose eyes really haven't left you, you notice he has been watching you off and on through the mirror. 

"Haechan has medical training. It's fine." Jaehyun tells you. 

You're not so convinced that's a good idea but you can't do anything to change his mind. 

You pull up to the house, Taeyong out first to help Jaehyun out before you follow behind them both. 

"Haechan, get your med bag." Taeyong yells, bringing Jaehyun to his office. 

"Upstairs. First door on the right is my room. Take a shower, get cleaned up, help yourself to whatever. I'll be up soon." Jaehyun tells you, walking into his office that's littered with his men. 

"Find who did this." He spits as the door closes, leaving you alone. 

** 

You wander around Jaehyun's room, looking at the paintings, and awkwardly grabbing a shirt from his drawer, before entering his grand bathroom. 

You turn on the shower, shimming out of the tight dress you were wearing that was soaked in blood. You step inside, the hot water feels great on your cold skin. You watched as the blood water went down the drain, making it seem as though it never really happened. But the moment replayed through your head like a movie as you scrubbed yourself clean. 

You washed your hair using Jaehyun's shampoo, enjoying smelling like him. After soaking for a bit you got out, drying yourself off before slipping into his shirt and leaving the bathroom. 

You were surprised to see Jaehyun sitting on his bed, his shoulder banaged, his toned, muscular stomach in full view. 

"Are you okay?" You ask, walking over to his bed, sitting on the edge. 

"Are you okay?" He asks you instead of answering your question. 

"I'm fine." You smile. 

"Mhm. You look good in my shirt." He smiles, his lips. "I think I remember you saying something about you wanting to do me?" 

"That was before you got shot." You pout. 

"I'm all good, baby girl. You can ride me no problem." He whispers. 

You look down at his crotch, his growing harder by the second. You bite your lip, contemplating if you should really do this.. since he had just been shot. 

You stand up, facing him with a smile on your face. 

"Shirt on or off?" You ask him, cooking your head to the side. 

"On. I want to see you ride me while wearing it. " he growls. 

You crawl back on the bed, pulling down his sweatpants, while he helps you the best he can by lifting his . Jaehyun's cocm springs free, pre leaking on his red tip, down his large, thick shaft. 

On your hands and knees, you kitten his tip, before taking what you can in your mouth. Jaehyun moans loudly as you hollow out your cheeks, forcing his down your throat, making you gag. 

"." He moans, throwing his head back, as he bucks his hips. 

You pull him from your mouth, taking a breath before you softing continue his . He bucks his hips again, forcefully shoviny his cocl down your throat, causing tears to well in your eyes. 

"Sit on my ." He demands. You let go of his with a pop, crawling up to straddle him. You slightly lift up the shirt you were wearing, holding onto his as you line your up. Sitting down, you slowly sink down onto his . It stretches you out while filling you up completely. 

"Such a nice tight ." Jaehyun groans. 

With one hand on your hip he begins helping you rock back and forth, grinding yourself on his . A few minutes later, you discard his shirt, throwing it somewhere behind you as you begin to bounce on his , slowly lifting yourself up before pounding down onto him. Jaehyun bucks his hips again and again as you go back down. 

You grind your on him again, your perfectly rubbing against him. Jaehyun reaches up, rolling a between his fingers as you cup your other , the sound of ing and moans fill the room. 

"I'm.. i'm going to.. ." You cry out, your finally reaching its peak as it explodes through your body, sending shivers down your spine. 

You stop moving as you ride through your high but Jaehyun doesn't let you. He snaps his hips, ing you from below as he chases his own high, seconds later spilling himself into you, coating your walls with his . 

The two of you stay still for a minute, catching your breath until you notice Jaehyun's wound bleeding through the bandages. 

"Let me get something." You say, climbing off his , running to the bathroom for a cloth. 

Just as you enter the bathroom, Jaehyun's bedroom door swings open. 

"Sorry to bother you boss, but we found out who ordered the attack." A voice says. 

"Who." Jaehyun growls. 

"It was San and his men, from Ateez." The man explains. 

San? As in Choi San? 

Why was your ex boyfriend ordering attacks?