Unexpected Love 6

Unexpected Love

"Johnny, take Ayn and hide her. Now." Jaehyun demands. "Yuta, give me your gun." 

Yuta hands over his weapon to Jaehyun, who tucks it in the waist of his pants before hiding it with his shirt. "Mark, Haechan and Jungwoo, come with me." He finishes. 

Johnny grabs you by the shoulders, guiding you to a room down the hall before closing the door. You stand there, leaning your head against the door to try and hear what's going on. 

** 

Jaehyun and his men begin to walk towards the front door, when San appears from around the corner standing with Jongho and Mingi. 

"Where is she?" San asks, his eyes darting around the room to find you. "I thought I made it pretty clear that you should have let her go. You know better than anyone she's not safe here." San spits, motioning to Taeyong. 

"The is that supposed to mean?" Taeyong snaps, moving towards San before being stopped by Mark. 

"It means, I know what happened to Lisa remember, and I'm sure as not going to let that happen to Ayn." San yells. 

** 

Listening through the door you can hear San yelling, saying your name a few times. "If they're talking about me, I should be there." You snap at Johnny. He shrugs his shoulders, paying attention to the girls on his phone. 

Deciding to take it into your own hands, you pull open the door and run down the hallway and into the living room where all the men stand. 

"Hey you." San smiles. "Look.." he begins before you cut him off. 

"Who's Lisa?" You ask around the room. 

No one answers you. "Who the is Lisa?" You ask again. 

San looks to Jaehyun and Taeyong. "Are either of you going to tell her? Or should I?" San asks. 

Neither of them answer. Taeyong stands there with his arms crossed, his face straight as he stares at you. "Alright then. Lisa is Jaehyun's ex. They dated for a while before she disappeared." San begins. 

"Okay.. I don't understand." You say, you're confused on why this is even an issue. 

"Taeyong took a liking to her while they were together. He stalked her, watched her and them together. One day she disappeared, and I can almost guarantee Taeyong had something to do about it. Either he killed her or he has her locked up." 

You can hear Taeyong snicker from behind you. You turn to look at him and he gives you a slight smile before winking at you, making your stomach drop. "You stay here, and you'll end up gone too, which is why you should come with me. Jaehyun knows his brother is unstable but yet doesn't do a ing thing about it. I can keep you safe." San finishes. 

"You can keep me safe? I don't trust you. You lied to me for 2 years in our relationship about what you did. I can't.. this is too much." You sigh. "I need to go." You walk away from the group of men, heading out the front door. You walk around the property, heading out into the distance a bit to clear your head. What the were you supposed to do.  It took you a few minutes but you decided on your plan. 

You went back inside to announce to everyone what you were going to do. 

"I'm going home." You say. "I'm going back to work and I'm not dealing with this anymore. I just want to go back to my life." 

Jaehyun nods his head. "I'll have people keeping an eye on you." 

You were surprised, you honestly didn't think Jaehyun would just let you go. 

"I'll take you home." He says. He places his hand on your lower back to guide you out before looking back at San. "Get the out of my house." He spits, walking to his car with you. 

** 

A few days later you were getting back into your routine with work and being home. You always had one or two men at the bar with you, and outside your apartment building at all hours of the day and night. Jaehyun was watching you closely, along with his men. 

He had told you not to worry about Taeyong but you couldn't help it. He was uncontrollable and capable of anything. 

"See you tomorrow, Jungwoo." You laugh, heading out of the bar. 

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home?" He asks, unsure about leaving you by yourself. 

"I'm fine." You smile. "I'm like 5 blocks away and I have pepper spray too." You finish. Jungwoo nods his head, getting into his car to drive away as you begin your short walk home.

About halfway there you hear some footsteps behind you. You try not to let yourself panic and just pick up your pace but the person behind you also picks up their pace. Your chest is heaving as you break into a small run, the person behind you picking up their pace again to keep up with you. The person begins to run faster, but now passes you, making you stop to try and ease your breathing. You probably should have let Jungwoo take you home, your anxiety too high for this. 

You continue walking when a man runs out in front of you, putting one hand on your shoulder before shoving a knife into your stomach. "This is a warning for Jaehyun. NCT better stay out the out of our trafficking district." He spits, pulling the knife out and taking off. 

Your hands cover your wound, the blood pouring through your fingers. You fall to your knees, laying on the concrete bleeding out. 

You're in and out of consciousness, passing out on the concrete before waking up in someone's arms, being carried somewhere. 

"Hospital." You whisper. 

"I got you." The man says before you wake up again. 

** 

You groan as you wake up, your stomach throbbing but taped up to heal. You open your eyes and it's dark, you try to stretch but you have little to no room. Looking around you see metal bars surrounding you. You look up and see the cage you're stuck in suspended from the ceiling. Looking beside you, there's nothing but on the other side there hangs another cage with a dirty looking girl sitting in there. 

"What's your name?" You whisper. 

"Lisa." She whispers. Your eyes widen at the name. "Jaehyun's ex girlfriend?" You ask. 

She cries as she nods her head. "I'm so sorry he got you." She whispers when the metal door opens across the room. 

In walks Taeyong with a giant smile on his face. 

"My set is complete. My two beautiful girls." He smiles. "Boy, do I have plans for the two of you."