Unexpected Love 9

Unexpected Love

"Taeyong didn't take Y/N?" Jaehyun asks, feeling defeated, but also a little relieved that his brother wasn't involved in your kidnapping. 

"But baby, he took me." Lisa pouts, snuggling in closer to him. Jaehyun didn't know how to react to this. She had been gone for so long, and he had moved on, he was in love with Y/N, but how did he break it to her when she had just been through something so traumatic.

"Lisa, go upstairs to the guest room, get cleaned up, take a shower and rest. I'll send Johnny up with some clothes and a towel for you. I've got some work to do." He says, clearing his throat and awkwardly moving out of her embrace. Lisa looks offended, but he didn't care at the moment. He needed to find you. 

"Johnny." He calls out

Johnny walks into his office, giving Lisa a small nod before focusing his attention on Jaehyun. "Get Lisa some fresh clothes and necessities, but before that, set up a meeting with the informant. I want that information now." He spits. 

"Yes sir." Johnny says, quickly walking out of the office. Lisa stays behind, watching Jaehyun work, and it made her angry that he didn't care about her right now. The love of his life was standing in front of him after being kidnapped for over a year, and he didn't care. 

"Baby." Lisa whines. Jaehyun looks up from his work. "Will you come shower with me?" She asks sweetly. 

"Lisa, I'm busy. Go." He spits. 

She scoffs. "Can I atleast use your phone?" 

He sighs, opening his drawer and digging in it to find an extra phone, there's no way he was going to give her his phone. "Here." He says, sliding a phone and a charger towards her. With a huff she grabs them and storms out of his office, heading up the stairs to Jaehyun's room. She knew he said the guest room, but his room was far more comfortable. 

Lisa plugs in the phone to charge and hops in the shower, rinsing off the dirt, grime and smell from her. When she's done, she grabs a pair of shorts and a shirt from Jaehyun's closet, before grabbing the phone and dialing a number. 

"Hello?" A voice answers. 

"It's done." Lisa says. "I told him I didn't know any Y/N, and that you had only held me captive." She says. 

"You ing idiot, you weren't supposed to say I did it to you. ." Taeyong spits. "You go tell him that I ing saved you, and you didn't know who took you. That you had gotten twisted. Got it?" 

"And if I don't?" She asks.

"If you don't, Y/N comes back into Jaehyun's life and you're thrown to the side like the garbage you are." 

Lisa hangs up the phone, putting it back on the table to charge more. She stands up, heading downstairs and back into Jaehyun's office to talk to him. She stands outside his office door, her hand hovering just above the door as she listens in before knocking. 

"We need to find somewhere safe for Lisa to go. She can't stay here, but more importantly, I need to find Y/N." She hears Jaehyun say. 

. She needs to do something, she needs him to forget about Y/N and focus on her. She's here with him right now, she's the one that should matter to him. 

Knock 

Knock 

She opens the door slightly, forcing her tears out. "Jae?" She sniffles. 

"Come in." He says, though he sounds annoyed. 

Lisa begins crying heavier now, she looks at him with her tearful eyes, hoping he would be the one to say something first. "You okay?" He asks. 

Perfect. 

"It wasn't Taeyong who took me.. I lied." She sniffles. "To be honest, I don't know who took me." She whispers. Her entire body shakes, her voice whimpers as she tells him what she knows. "But I'm so scared of him finding me again, this is the only place I feel safe." 

Jaehyun notices Johnny rolling his eyes, he doesn't believe her story, and frankly Jaehyun isn't entirely sure if he believes her either. 

"So Taeyong had no part in your kidnapping, or Y/N's?" Jaehyun asks. 

Lisa shakes her head no. "Like I said earlier, I don't know Y/N, but it wasn't Taeyong who took me. I'm sorry for lying baby, he just always made me feel so uncomfortable, so I said his name. But thinking back on it, it wasn't him." She says. 

"Are you sure?" Jaehyun asks, wanting to really make sure he was thinking correctly. 

"Yeah, it wasn't Taeyong, I swear. He would never do something like that." Lisa says, trying to snuggle her way into Jaehyun's grasp. 

Jaehyun's eyes dart to Johnny, who's already looking at him. He knows that Johnny is on the same page as him. Jaehyun gives Johnny a nod, and he swiftly leaves the room.  

"Lisa." Jaehyun sighs, moving so he can look right at her. 

"Yeah?" She smiles. 

He sighs, placing his hands on her cheeks, smiling. "If I find out you're lying about Taeyong or especially Y/N, I'll ing kill you." He says, dropping her face and storming out of his office, leaving Lisa standing there alone and terrified.