epilogue

Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun bow as she received thunder applaud and thunder like flash light after she finish her other successful fashion show. She had her own brand now, Jo Clothing. After what happen years ago, they decided to move to New York where Joohyun can spread out her wings wider while Seungwan got a better job which is opening her own consultant.

“Congratulation Irene.” Irene Shon, her business name. People keep saying how successful this event is and some were interest to work with her for next seasons. In the midst of mingling, Joohyun’s assistant walk in hurry toward her and interrupt the conversation.

“Joohyun, Zimzalabim.” Joohyun’s eyes widen. That’s the code.

“Mike, I love to work with you and I am sure my assistant here will reschedule for our next meeting but now I need to go. I am having a new born!” Joohyun talk like a bullet speed, shaking his hand quickly before she dash out, ignoring her potential partner that will bring her more fortune, who shout at the party that Joohyun is having a child soon cause people claps and howls erupt in joy for her. After her drift to hospital which is surprisingly didn’t cause incident, Joohyun finally arrive and jump out from her sport car with cute duffle bag in her hands. She went inside the hospital and she didn’t need to ask where her wife is because the sound of Seungwan screaming could be heard from the hall. There she is, still beautiful despite her act by pulling Miko, one of her assistance sleeve, almost ripe it. She call her name that catch the latter attention. She kneels down in front of the wheelchair that her wife seat at and hold her hand.

“Joohyun you bit*h. How on earth you convince me to carry this little demon!” Seungw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter