one step at a time

Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘On step at a time’ Seungwan thought as she look at how Joohyun talk animatedly of what she did today on her first job as a full timer and Seungwan can’t be more happy to see that sparkle eyes out again because the last time she saw this eyes was at Joohyun’s engagment night. That was 4 years ago since she married Joohyun. Things do really getting better. Seungwan’s company land on big project that made their company daebak and getting bigger so is Seungwan’s income and life became better. So, she renovates the house. Upgrade it from one bedroom to 3 bedrooms with one study room. It’s a 2 story house which is made Seungwan’s landscape more beautiful and lovely. They have a garage too for their new suv. It’s not fancy but enough for both of them. She would pick Joohyun from time to time or they can go to watch movie or go for picnic. As for their closeness…

 

“What did I said, you, Joohyun is holy talented!” Seungwan tease cause she earn a playful slap from Joohyun.

“Aw Wan-ah, don’t tease me. I am still shaking until right now, see?” Joohyun grab Seungwan’s hand and hold it. Seungwan look down at their hand and wonder how on earth Joohyun’s hand can be fit perfectly on hers. She use her thumb to the back of Joohyun’s hand before she look up just to realize Joohyun’s looking at her and they are so close to each other. It’s weekend and they decided to have a little fancy dinner at the downtown restaurant that serves delicious food and wine. Seungwan rise her unoccupied hand and fix the older’s bangs gently until her palms stop at Joohyun’s side cheek, linger longer at there as she appreciate her family, her friend, her wife, Son Joohyun.

 

“Joohyun?” both quickly broke away their intense gaze and look at the interlude.

“Hi J.” Joohyun quickly stood up and giving a kiss toward the guy on the cheek.

“It’s surprise to see you here.” The man that Seungwan note as a hunk smile sweetly at Joohyun.

“Right, I am having dinner with- ah where is my manner. Seungwan this is J, my co- Worker and J, this is Seungwan.” Seungwan actually feel hurt that Joohyun didn’t introduce her as her wife but she shrugs it away. Is not that she is her real wife, well technically she is, but not as a lover, heck they even have their room separate until now. Joohyun is also getting popular lately because her awesome job and sparing Seungwan’s nose under the spot light is already bless to the younger. Seungwan didn’t like the spotlight, while Joohyun really enjoy it very well. Well she is the head designer of her team for nothing.

“Hi J, nice to meet you. I hope Joohyun didn’t get you too much headache.” Seungwan joke as they both shake hands. J laugh, please that Seungwan is so cool.

“Yes. Yes, I think I need to put more dosage on my aspirin.” J joke back cause Joohyun whine and slap both of her bullies arm.

“oops I better go. Sorry Seungwan but I don’t want her to break my handsome face. You will die as holy martyr.” J bid them good bye and walk away.

“Your friend is funny.” Seungwan state casually before she drink her wine. She look at Joohyun as she hum in agreement but there is something in her eyes that Seungwan might know but she don’t want to think about it.

X

Seungwan always know that Joohyun is a smart person. She knew what is the best for her. She knew when she has to stop and when she has to step in to solve the problem, in short, Joohyun is a responsible person. But still it didn’t calm Seungwan down when the clock is showing 2 in the morning where she sat down at their living room, waiting for Joohyun. She tried to reach her by phone but it was no use since it went straight to voice mail. But her worries soon wash away when she hear the front door open.

 

“Oh Seungwan.” Like deer got caught. Joohyun stood at the front door with Seungwan’s intense gaze on her.

“Joohyun do you know how worry I was? Where have you been? It’s 2 in the morning and I can’t even reach you.” Seungwan said worriedly. Joohyun bites here lips, looking guilty.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter