little step

Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was morning when Seungwan wake up and ready to work. She hums random song as she walk toward the kitchen. She was busy to read her report before she put down her bag and when she look up, she was starlet with American breakfast in her dining table.

“Please sit and enjoy your breakfast Seungwan-shi.” Seungwan is still on her spot as she stare at Joohyun who wear an apron with spatula in her right hand while her left hand is holding a pan that filled with couple of sausage. Joohyun took two sausage in the pan and put it in Seungwan’s plate, where the scramble egg are waiting. Joohyun casually put away her spatula and pan before she went to the stove and took a hot pot and pour it on cups. She went back to the island just to find Seungwan standing and staring at her. She put down the cups that filled with warm tea. At the other hand, Seungwan still stare at her disbelief. Is she the Joohyun that she knew who always hiding inside her room?

“Ehem…Er… I’m sorry that I didn’t know what breakfast you usually took so I just made what I usually made. I hope it suit with your taste bud.” Still Seungwan didn’t move but her head does, she look down and look at her breakfast today. It was perfect full blown breakfast she ever seen. She usually just took bread with jam with plain water or just a glass of milk.

“er, you don’t like it? I-“

“NO! I mean no. I like it. It just you don’t have to do this much. I-“

“Like I said Seungwan shi, I’ll try my best to be a good wife for you. Just give me a chance. I just need time to proof it.” Again they stare at each other eyes. Seungwan can sense the determination on that gaze. She slowly nodded her head before she put down her document on the table and sat down. She start to eat and gave Joohyun compliment for her breakfast. It’s really delicious. Joohyun made a small smile before she join her ‘wife’ breakfast.

 

 

 

 

X

 

 

 

 

 

Seungwan look down at both of her hands that was holding a blue lunch box as she keep smiling at it like she just found a gem cause people at the street look at her weirdly. Even when she works, from time to time she will glance at the rectangular box and smile at herself. Ah what alive.

“Oh lovely lunch from lovely wife.” One  of her colleague tease. She swat couple chopstick that want to grab her lunch and hug it protectively.

“Don’t touch. It’s mine.” Seungwan pout cause the other howl and laugh at their petite friend.

“Gosh Seungwan you are so whipped!” Seungwan smile as she eat her lunch happily when the back of her mind know this is the façade where all people know she and Joohyun is happy married couple but the fact they are just strangers that live under one roof.

 

 

 

X

 

 

 

 

 

“so you want to work?” Seungwan ask as she look at Joohyun who look down at her own plate. It was their usual dinner. After months of awkwardness, they are now can talk comfortable enough for Seungwan liking because Joohyun didn’t use much formal speech toward her. It makes dinner more enjoyable. To her relief, Joohyun is also starts to open up with her, she will talk about small

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter