prologue

Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Joohyun come here!” Joohyun turn around, letting her hair fall down around her smooth bare skin while she show of her best smile toward the stairs where two people stand. She excuse herself to her friends before she make a small run.

“Oh you are a girl but act like a man running all around this house. I wonder who will marry you if you keep acting like this?”

“Oh dad! Come on I’ll be taken in one hour but you still tease me like this.” Joohyun pouted cutely before she looking at petite girl.

“Ah okay, okay my little girl. SO, this is Son Seungwan, my one and the best, my dear student that I always tell you.” Joohyun scoff and narrow her eyes at Seungwan cause the latter look uncomfortable.

“So you are the SON Seungwan?” Joohyun move her face near the poor girl cause Seungwan look down, feeling awkward but nodded her head anyways.

“YOU! you make my life miserable for almost half of my life. You never know I always got terror by my daddy, saying ‘you should study like Seungwan.’ ‘ you should respect old people like Seungwan.’ Seungwan this Seungwan that. He even wanted to kick me out and adopt you instead!” Joohyun pouted while Seungwan waving her hands in defense cause the old man laugh.

“Oh dear stop teasing Seungwan. Seungwan don’t be nervous she just teasing you.” Mr. Bae said while Joohyun chuckle the dumbfounded Seungwan.

“It’s nice to meet you Seungwan-shi.” Joohyun flash her beautiful smile toward her .

“Yeah right, enough. That’s it, shoo shoo I still want to talk to Seungwan before my soon-to-be-in-law come.”Joohyun gave a playful slap at her dad before she went down again to welcome her friend who just arrived.

“Well that’s Joohyun, my little girl Seungwan.” Mr.Bae smile as he look down at his beloved daughter. Seungwan smile along with him and continue their small talk before Mr.Bae excuse his self to answer his phone, leaving Seungwan alone at the upstairs. Seungwan took her drink and looked at the certain girl who smile and laugh happily down there. She is beautiful but beautiful just a word that limit Seungwan’s admiration toward this girl. Just looking her smile, make Seungwan happy but at the same time hurt. She don’t know why but something is wrong and she never wrong when Mr.Bae rush toward happy Joohyun and talk to her seriously cause Joohyun’s eyes didn’t shine like before. It’s glassy and got followed by her friends shock and sad face while chasing her. Mr. Bae can’t do anything but put his palm over his tired face. People start to crowd around him and ask what happen. Seungwan can’t do anything but look really confuse. She looks more panic when she saw Mr.Bae collapse on the floor and people bring him out. It was chaos and for the first time in Seungwan’s life she felt lost. After seconds, she held herself back and asked the maid what is going on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter