baby step

Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol stretch and took a deep breath. Oh what a good morning to start. But soon his morning were ruined by a corpse at his yard.

“What the funk!” Chanyeol jump and hold his heart. He was hiding behind his curtain and took a peek at the corpse that now is moving a bit because of the noise he made.

“Gosh don’t tell me I’m over sleep because this day is apocalypse day.” He mumble before he took a peek again and gasp.

“Seungwan!”

 

 

 

 

 

X

 

 

 

 

“I knew it! She is cheating behind you!” Chanyeol is fuming, pacing back and forth with his flamboyant baby blue gown with purple trousers underneath. Seungwan at the other hand already changing to more comfy pair of cloth that her best friend provide, oversize t-shirt and golden trousers. In the past, it had her and Chanyeol fight for the color choosing, but now, even if Chanyeol gave Seungwan pink metallic pajama, Seungwan will wore it without making a fuse. That’s how  Chanyeol know how ed up this problem is.

“And how dare she bring that bas**rd to your house for ! Ah, this witch!” He finally stop pacing around and sat down beside Seungwan who hugging her knees.

“Make out.”

“No you said .”

“They-“

“Okay make out and if you don’t appear, they will have . . Seungwan! On you couch. Your favorite funky couch! I can’t believe it! I usually sat there! There! And now i need to wash my bum and clean my ears and my brain with holly water! That  bic-“

“Chanyeol-ah.” Seungwan whisper. She knew, she just making a fuss that shouldn’t happen. If Joohyun finally fine someone she loves, Seungwan will be happy to support her even if it wasn’t her. She already knew that from the start. She knew that they will never be together but in her little heart, her innocent lovely heart, she still hope her and Joohyun will happen. Someday. Oneday.

 

“Yes Wan-ah?”

“It’s hurts. Please make it stop.” In instant Seungwan got herself buried on Chanyeol’s board shoulder as she cried hard. She never knew that broken hearted will be this hurt. Of all people, she is choosing Joohyun as her first love.

“Oh Seungwan. There, there.”

 

 

 

 

 

X

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?” Chanyeol cross his bulky arms and glare at Joohyun who look down at her feet and play with her fingers. It’s been 3days since that incident and Seungwan never went back home.

“I-I am looking for- “

“Just go Joohyun, what are you looking for is not here.”

“But I saw her car-“

“You are not welcome here.” Chanyeol cut her again and gave her his deadly’s glare but she didn’t waver a bit.

“Chanyeol Please.” Joohyun look up with pleading eyes.

“Joohyun, please, please I beg you. Let her go. She had enough. What more do you want?” Chanyeol lower his guard by uncrossing his arms and look at Joohyun like he is having enough. He really did like Joohyun for being a good friend. Not just Him but Seungwan too. For these years, Joohyun is a sweet girl from neighborhood that everybody likes.

“Chanyeol I swear I didn’t know she has feelings for me.”

“Are you ing idiot? Even dog knows she loves you. The least you could do is not lying to her. You hurt her Joohyun. You lie to her. Seungwan really despite someone who is a liar, trust me. I know. And you disrespect her by bringing your playmate at her house. How dense you are? If I were Seungwan, I already rip your hair out from your head. Kicking you out and call the police to get that guy for trespassing my place. I will even files divorce paper in hours. Or maybe Seungwan should divorce with you for long time ago but no. That’s Seungwan for you. She never gets the love she wants since she is an orphan like me. She matured faster from her actual age. Because of that, as she grow up, she become selfless. She put everybody’s happiness before her. She doesn’t want people to felt out of love like she does. That idiot. She just an idiot who fell in love with wrong person. So please go. You ruin your chance already.” Chanyeol finish and slam the front door in front of Joohyun.

“Chanyeol, Please I have to see her.” Behind the door Joohyun keep banging her fist, not even giving up. Chanyeol can only sigh in frustration and scratch his head. He turned around and met Seungwan who is standing at the end of the stairs looking trouble.

“Nope. No. Don’t even try to think about it. I won’t let you meet her.”Seungwan bite her lips as she willingly follows her friend who is pulling her inside the guess room. She lay down at the king size bed before she can feel her forehead getting cold from a wet towel.

“Your fever is still there and it’s getting worst, please rest more duh.” Chanyeol pout as he her hair.

“You know what, maybe I should date you back there.” Seungwan said as she bats her eyelash toward her best friend.

“well honey, you actually a good catch but I am as straight as baton.” both laugh at Chanyeol’s remark.

 

 

 

X

 

 

 

 

“Joohyun.”

“Joohyun.”

“Babe.” Joohyun feel someone cares her hand cause her snap out from daydream and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter