Oh no.

One round.

SungKyung watched SooHyuk as he helped out at her shop as usual. ‘Is this really someone who likes me?’ She can’t help but wonder and sighed. SooHyuk watched her restless self since he arrived. When asked, she says she’s fine. He felt her adnormality when he caught her looking at him more than a few times. “What is it? What did you do wrong? Confess now young lady!”, SooHyuk pointed out directly. That made her laugh. Her eyes soften. ‘He’s makes all my stress disappear.....’ “Now what? You look like a puppy wanting to be pet!”, he continued his jokes. She chased him around her shop. Both playing like kids. No one saw the black Range Rover parked by the road side watching them. HyoSeop knuckles whiten at the tight grip on the steering wheel. He’s been there the entire day. The older man only left in the late evening. He ceased the engine and walked towards the shop. “HyoSeop? Why are you here again? You need flowers?”, SungKyung asked in surprised. “It’s weekend. I’ve got nothing to do...”, he answered and took a seat infront of her by the counter. He stayed behind as she continue her business. “Hi! Welcome!”, SungKyung greeted her next customer. “Oppa! You’re so handsome!” Teenagers stepped into her shop only to see his face. SungKyung was amazed by his power of attraction. She could relate that. He attracted her since birth. She sniggered at the memory. “Please leave if you are not buying.”, his cold exterior did not chase them away. Instead they bought a whole bunch of flowers. SungKyung scratched her head on how young love goes about now. “Thanks to you, I earned a little more!”, she praised him indirectly. “Dinner on you.”, he made it a statement giving her no choice.

 

“What do you wanna eat HyoSeop?”, she asked as she prepares to close her shop for the day. It’s refreshing to see him helping her instead of SooHyuk. Both tall guys comes in handy, although herself was more than sufficient. “Meat.” She smiled at his choice. “Ok... follow me!”, she signaled him as she locked the shop. HyoSeop smirked at her lead. He walked one step behind her, watching. He noticed she dosent talk as much to him. She dosent look at him in the eyes when she does. He looked around with discomfort at her choice of place for dinner. “Must it be here? I’ll pay. Let’s go else where...”, he suggested when she stopped infront of a old restaurant. “It’s really good! Trust me. You will come again.” He gave up not wanting to burst her bubble. “SungKyung? Finally you’ve decided to eat? If it isn’t SooHyuk who dragged you in, I doubt you’ll ever walk into my shop hn! Omo. Who is this? I’m calling SooHyuk!”, the kind looking auntie joked. HyoSeop bowed slightly at her although he dislike the name he’d just heard. “Oppa has to run some errands... can I get the usual please? I’m so hungry!”, she excitedly begged. The old lady ruffled SungKyung’s hair.

“What’s with you and him?”, HyoSeop asked when she set their utensils and poured water into his metal cup. “Hn? You mean SooHyuk Oppa? Nothing’s going on.... I think....”, she pondered a while. “Are you gonna accept if he confess?”, he asked more. “Hmm..... I’ve been thinking....”, she kept giving him vague answers. Before he could probe more, the food arrived. Throughout dinner, she kept putting meat on his rice. “Eat! Eat! How is it? Yummy right?”, her child like face he could drown at. It’s true, the food was exceptionally good. He can’t believe she actually ate more than her size could handle. “Why are you looking at me like that?”, she asked him while munching her food. “You eat like a pig.”, he said out plainly. “That’s because it’s so good!” He smirked when she disregard his sarcasm. She’s different from the girls he come across. She paid and they walked back to his car. “You look like some drunk old man. Stop rubbing your stomach!”, HyoSeop slapped her hand away. “I’m so full!”, she smiled widely at him before walking ahead. It’s the first time after so many years that her genuine smile was directed back to him. He shook that blush away when he felt his cheeks warming up.

 

“So, are you going to date him?”, HyoSeop asked again while driving back. “I’ll give a serious thought about it. I mean... he’s been there for the past 10yrs... since university? It’s like fate bring us together. How two different faculty students can hit it off just like that. On top of that, remained in contact even after graduation...”, SungKyung shared her views. HyoSeop felt the bitterness. “Hey, slow down!”, SungKyung called out worriedly when he started speeding. Out of nowhere, he slammed on the brakes. “What’s wrong with you Ahn HyoSeop? I’m getting off!”, she didn’t like how he reacted. It scares her. He panicked when she unfastened her seat belt and hopped out of his car. He undo his and gave chase. “Don’t man-handle me!”, she swung his hand away and continued walking away from him. HyoSeop cursed frustratedly. He caught her by the waist, lifted her off the road and carried her back to his car like a child throwing tantrums.

He put her down on her feet and towered over her. Her back against the boot of his car. She stared up at him angrily. Each of her expression turns him on. Grabbing the back of her neck, he forced it towards him. Their lips met. As excepted, she resisted. “Stop! You! Can’t do this....! As and when.....! You like it!”, she gasped inbetween his forceful attack. He ignored her. Everything about her confuse him. He tasted the light alcohol in her m*outh, from the soju they drank earlier on. He delved deeper. He g*roaned when she relaxed against him and allowed him to do whatever he wants. SungKyung felt weak whenever he does this to her. Her resistance couldn’t withstand him. She crumbled his shirt with her tightened fist as they continue locking lips. They broke apart. Both heaving for air. “Why... hmph!”, she was cut off as he her soul again. He can’t resist those parted lips. He wants more. “Because I want you myself!”, HyoSeop declared as he lay his forehead against her. Her eyes blinked widely at him. He caught her flushing cheeks. He smirked.

 

Gently pushing him off her,”No you don’t. We have been through this HyoSeop....” Her sane mind came back. “That was when I’m some ignorant kid! You ignored the past 3yrs of my life! I wanted to be part of yours!”, HyoSeop confessed. “What do you want from me?”, she looked directly onto his eyes. “Nothing. Just you.”, HyoSeop replied at her lips before taking it once more. She gave in. She responded to his kisses. He reluctantly removed himslf away from her. Tugging her to the passenger seat, he closed the door and got to the driver seat and drove home. SungKyung jumped off his car and ran off the second he turn off the car engine. He smirked. [Goodnight girlfriend... See you tomorrow.] He sent the message and laid his head back while still in the driver’s seat. He hid his face under his elbow. He smiled. “She’s my girlfriend... Lee SungKyung is officially my girl...” SungKyung dropped her phone when she saw his text. Things were going so fast she has yet to digest it.

 

“HyoSeop! Is it true? The guys said you’re attached!”, Rena pounced on him. He brushed her off him,”Yes.” She heard it’s a older girl who see him grow up. “You sure you’re not lacking mother’s love?”, she asked. “I’ve got enough b*reast milk to grow this tall.”, he answered her. The boys whistled. HyoSeop has a way to anger people around him. “I bet she hasn’t been able to satisfy you, right? We had those good time together...” She crossed the line. “That’s right. The word is had.”, HyoSeop was getting irritated. They had a past when he met her in university. He did give her his first time but not much of his heart. And she threw it all away when she cheated on him. He moved on easily. He realised he’s been blind about women until he met SungKyung again. He’s not comparing. He knows his current girl exceeds Rena in all ways. His heart flutters, his cheeks blushes, he feels like a boy when she’s around. Yet he wants to conquer her when they kiss. With Rena, he’s just once a l*ust-filled student. He’s fine with her still in his life. She dosent matter much to him anyway. But what he didn’t know was she’s bent to get him back.

 

The boys gathered at JiYong’s villa. Rena came uninvited. She was introduced to SungKyung. She tried ways to inject jealousy to the girl. She plainly smiled as if she didn’t mind. Rena was irritated. HyoSeop has been hanging around her 24/7. In the past, he wasn’t even that concern about her wellbeing. Rena drugged HyoSeop’s drink. She pryed SungKyung away and locked them both alone. “What did you do? Go away.”, HyoSeop staggered. He felt hot and heated. “You need this baby...”, Rena leaned her body against his. She felt his m*anhood twitched. The drug is effecting. “HyoSeop..?” Rena frowned when she heard SungKyung’s voice. “SungKyung...”, HyoSeop heard his girl’s voice too. “3 is a crowd honey... why not just play with me.. like how we used to be... I know you like it when I do this....”, Rena rubbed her p*elvis against his growing c*rotch. “Fcuk off !”, HyoSeop pushed her away.

SungKyung heard a loud slam on the door. As she walked towards it, the door flung open. “HyoSeop!”, she almost fell when his weight leaned on hers. She looked into the room and saw Rena rubbing her sore limbs. “Fine.. have fun you two...”, Rena left them both alone. “What’s wrong with you? You don’t look ok...”, SungKyung asked as she wipes away the sweat glands forming on his forehead and neck. “Let’s go. That drugged me.”, HyoSeop told her truthfully. “Drug? You don’t look high. You look sick.. overdose? Let’s get you to the hospital!”, SungKyung panicked. He wanted to laugh but he wasn’t in that mood. “No woman. She spiked my drink with some s*exual substance. You know? Stuffs that make a guy h*orny and want to fcuk badly?”, he watched her reaction. Her eyes widen and her face flushed red. “Ah... let’s get you home then...”, her stone voice cracked him up slightly.

 

The boys knew what Rena had done. SungKyung drove HyoSeop home immediately. Throughout the ride, his breathing became harsher. He kept groaning. “I can’t go home in this state. Drop me at a nearby hotel. You take my car home.”, he forced out. His meat kept t*hrobbing. Whenever his eyes moved to his driver, he has the urge to touch her. His eyes can’t stop scanning her slender form, from her exposed neck to her average b*reast, flat tummy and endless legs. “I’ll check in myself... you go.”, he insisted. “No! Until you get into the room.”, SungKyung rebutted. She did his check-in and got him to the room. As he struggle to stand straight, she gave him her support. However that only worsen his desire.

He kept rubbing his face along her neck. His jagged breath tickles her. She did not stop him knowing he must be suffering worse already. She bit her lips when she felt his t*ongue l*icking her skin and soon s*ucking hungrily. She couldn’t push him away. There were other people in the same lift. She only tried moving away from his lips but he kept latching back. She turned into a ripe tomato when he mutters,”You smell so nice... I could eat you up here...” SungKyung laughed out trying to cover what he’d just said. His hands been caressing her contours. Quickly she got him into the room and placed the boy on the bed after removing his shoes. She soaked the face towel with hot water and wiped his face. “Does this feel better?”, she cooled him. Seeing him in daze, she stepped aside wanting to leave.