Chapter 3

Falling in Lawve
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

After the unexpected encounter Jongin walked slowly to his room, his head in the clouds as dozens of questions started to pop up in his tired mind. When he took this job he had not expected to see this side of Jennie. The way she portrayed herself all along and the scene he witnessed that respective morning contoured a pretty bossy and though image of Jennie. The man had not imagined that Jennie would look like a baby when going to sleep; something in his dirty imagination had him thinking she would wear a y transparent short dress- but then again what he sees in ads on the internet won’t happen in real life, no matter how much he thinks about that.

 

On the other side of the floor, Jennie was whining on her bed, kicking the bed with her legs while holding a mirror up into her face. The young woman was conflicted about her own choices. Why must she have taken her makeup off so quickly? How is she still going to be this boss she had worked so hard and so long on making it specific to her? But it’s going to be okay, it’s just Jongin and not all the associates so she can still be though; she just has to work a bit harder with Jongin.

 

It is true that Jongin had never seen such a dramatic change in his bosses before and that’s mainly because he worked mostly for men and they didn't change that much. He was astonished at the fact that his witty boss was at loss of words upon meeting him randomly in the hallway. However, Jongin’s lips curled up into a warm smile as he recalled the situation from a few moments ago, finding both Jennie and the situation cute, but Jennie more than the situation, and he sensed a weird feeling of happiness because of the whole situation. Another thing that wouldn’t leave Jongin’s mind was the way her pyjamas were hugging her body. As cute as she was and as much as he laughed, thinking about it made him feel some sort of way. Of course, Jennie looked very good on a daily basis in her expensive clothes, but the way the silk pyjamas were tightened around her curves made Jongin have crazy thoughts for a second. It was more than obvious that his boss looked amazingly pretty from head to toe.

 

 

 

“Should I install CCTV around the house?” Jennie put her hands on her head as she whined at Roseanne

“Or maybe you should have just suggested him something nice and went to his room together.” the tall blonde replied while wiggling her eyebrows

“Rosie! No! Oh my god I can’t… I can’t just do my bodyguard I barely know him.” Jennie glared at her best friend

“I told you not to call me Rosie at work. But if we go there… girl. If you just want to get laid you don’t need to know much about him.” she shook her head while sighing. “Unless you want to date him, which I don’t blame you for, but I guess you need to know his opinion too.” she chuckled

“D-date him?? Come on. Why would I do that?” Jennie said while searching for him with her gaze and when she finally found him, she tilted her head then looked back at Roseanne. “Ok maybe he’s attractive, but until now I hadn’t even thought of it. Must you pair me with every person of the opposite , Rosie?”

“Well is it my fault you’ve been single for so long? Of course, I wish for your well-being on the romantic side as well. You’re too involved with work, babe. Have the associates do some work, that’s what they’re for. You shouldn’t do too much. Look at me!”

“When was the last time you stepped foot in a courtroom, though? You seem to take things too lightly lately.” Jennie gave her a look

“We have so many associates and both senior and junior partners, and they’re very good at what they’re doing. We can let them make a name for themselves while we take things easily and enjoy life. You can enjoy some Jongin too.”

“ROSEANNE!” Jennie realised she might have been a bit too loud, because she turned her head and noticed a lot of pairs of eyes staring at her. “I am not dating my bodyguard. Please. Be rational.”

 

One step, two step, three steps and so as Jennie was walking back towards her office, she noticed the tall, handsome man waiting next to the door holding a tray filled with a cup of coffee and various sweets, biscuits, chocolate, anything possible from the store at the bottom of the

Please log in to read the full chapter