skin cells stiff neck sleeps is a must

[redacted] scenarios

"Skin cells stopped growing past 2 AM."

 

Chaewon looked at Hitomi. She had the utmost determination on her expression.

 

Chaewon was the one who usually gave random facts between the two and she was always feel amused to see how Hitomi would always roll her eyes and got quite annoyed whenever she had her random 'Eureka!' moment. She never understood why Hitomi was annoyed until she was the receiving end.

 

(Hitomi's annoyance has always been justified. Once, Chaewon surfed the internet and believed a random article about Hitomi being a bread. It caused a huge trouble when their manager gave them several types of breads for breakfast. She deadass cried when Hyewon nyomed a bread and forbid Hitomi from eating her 'precious brethen'.)

 

(It was madness.)

 

"So?"

 

"I need to sleep before then."

 

"But we're..." Chaewon checked her phone. "We're still an hour away! If you want to sleep, you just can lean on my shoulders! Here- rent free!"

 

"But then I'll risk stiff neck," Hitomi exclaims, horrified. She dramatically claws her cheeks, pulling them down. "I don't want a stiff neck!"

 

Chaewon huffs. Then, she suddenly pulls Hitomi to her, ignoring the cry of protest and gently positions the younger's head on her shoulder. This gesture always seems to calm her down no matter what situation Hitomi is in.

 

And yes, it worked like a charm.

 

"You always do this," Chaewon laughs, amused by the sudden silence from the younger girl. "Why the refusal?"

 

"Stiff neck," Hitomi stubbornly counters, trying to move her head away but is ultimately stopped by the hand firmly maintaining her position. "But I have to admit, this is actually quite nice."

 

Chaewon snorts pompously, leaning to the side to rest her cheek to Hitomi's crown comfortably. It didn't take long for them to drift into a pleasant sleep.

 

(In the end, they wake up with stiff neck. Hitomi complains about it all morning but Chaewon just shuts her up with a kiss.)

 

(As always, it works like a charm.)