Aliens

[redacted] scenarios

“Aliens are real.”

If it's Yena or Yujin or Yuri or Minju or Wonyoung speaking, Hitomi would have ignored them. But unfortunately, the one who is stating the ridiculous declaration is none other than Kim Chaewon. God smite if she denies she doesn't have a soft spot for the oldest mint-choco lover club member.

Hitomi immediately sets her phone down, turning her head to Chaewon's direction with a scrutinizing glare. And, mustering enough willpower to not scream at Chaewon from breaking her concentration after such a baseless statement, she asks: “Why do you believe so?”

“American government thinks so,” Chaewon says, Hitomi’s silent fury flying over her head. Chaewon shoves her phone to Hitomi’s lap, scrolling until she finds the piece of evidence. “Here, read it!”

“No.”

“Please, Hitoma?”

Well, Hitomi can never resist Chaewon if the older is looking at her with that puppy eyes she adores so much. So, the cheese-lover picks the phone out of Chaewon’s grasp, furrowing her eyebrows as she squints, reading the long paragraph of English slowly. She has to admit she isn’t as well-versed as the others, but thankfully the piece of news is written simply and she can understand it.

But of course, Hitomi needs time to process information.

“Well?” Chaewon impatiently asks her, shaking on her seat with excitement.

Hitomi shoots her a dismissive glare. “Chaewon unnie, I’m still reading.”

“You don’t need to read the whole news! Just read the paragraph I show you!”

“Chaewon-ah, you know that’s a bad habit.” She sighs. “Besides, there’s no evidence American Government confirming aliens living in their country. Alien in this context is not a literal alien, but nonresidents! Do you even read this?”

“Oh…”

“Oh indeed.”

But yet, Chaewon is still eager to prove Aliens’ existence. “ me if I’m wrong but Area 51 holds alien there, right? I mean, there are raids there!”

“You’re wrong,” Hitomi answers, too immediately without batting an eye.

“What—“

Then, Hitomi climbs up to her lap, smirking slightly as she loops her arms around Chaewon's neck; then whispers to her ear: “You’re wrong.”