Cold

[redacted] scenarios

 

Chaewon hates cold. Naturally, she gravitates to warm place, warm companies, and just overall warm thingies she met upon her lifetime. She likes to bask in their comfortable warmth and really, Chaewon rarely feels cold that way. Warmth just seeps into her soul, and the happiness she feels will instantly warms up her body.

 

She doesn’t know the science behind it and she doesn’t really care about it.

 

It’s not a surprise Chaewon grows up to become a touchy-feely person towards her loved ones. Always transferring her warmth and get theirs in return. Be it literal or figurative. She likes being warm and she wants everyone too.

 

She found her match several years into her adulthood. A cute Japanese girl who hates cold even more than herself.

 

Honda Hitomi.

 

It's not a rare occurence to have Hitomi asking for her warm affection on cold nights, especially in December. 

 

Hitomi would curl up against her, tucking her hands on the space between them and hides her face on the crook of Chaewon's neck. Sometimes, when it isn't that cold, Hitomi will actually hug her and not hiding her hands. In turn, Chaewon will pull her closer, looping her arms around the younger girl's waist as she hums out melodies Hitomi really likes. More often than not, Chaewon will mischievously slip her cold hands inside Hitomi's clothes, making her scream as cold hit her skin. It usually results to angry yells and laughter.

 

Unlike Chaewon who hates but withstands cold pretty well, this younger cold hater simply can’t handle cold well. Because of her inability to withstand the cold, she has come to distaste the cold.

 

Her reason is more solid than Chaewon’s own, since Chaewon’s only reason to hate cold is just because and nothing else.

 

And Chaewon thinks that it’s pathetic. What kind of person simply hates something without any reason?

 

But then Hitomi says that maybe it’s because Chaewon doesn’t like to be alone.

 

Chaewon agrees.

 

Everything seems cold when it’s just yourself.

 

(She just hates feeling alone and lonely.)

 

 

--

thank you chai for the crack prompt that results to this:'DDD