Broken Promises

My Obsessed Idol

 

 
 
"This one's for my Jihye... Then this one's for Joonie...." 
 
I laughed at LeeJoon while he was so focused at picking the patbingsoo on the table. I told him I don't eat beans and lychees. So he was taking all the beans and lychees out of my patbingsoo and giving me his kiwi and ricecakes in return.
 
I leaned closer at him and admire his adorable face. 
"I know you're thinking how handsome I look." Joonie said, smirking, his eyes still on the patbingsoo between us.
I laughed. He's really like this, and I'm glad he and the Lee Joon I see on the camera is not different at all. I don't think I'll like it if there are 2 different Lee Joon.
 
"Let's go eat now!" He cried like a happy child. In that instant moment, I almost forgot about Jonghyun and how sorry I was towards him. I cleared to Lee Joon that Jonghyun is just my best friend. He insisted that Jonghyun must have liked me; he knows it because he said, he's a guy too. He can tell.
 
I laughed at this one, of course. There's no way Jonghyun likes me like that. For the past 4 years of friendship, Jonghyun is already like that. He's really a nice guy. And I know our relationship is purely platonic. He even had a girlfriend on our 2nd year of friendship. So I know he doesn't think of me like that. Sure we say I love you's to each other and we don't even care if people misinterpret it; we're so tired of being misunderstood. As long as we know each others' hearts and we understand each others, it's all that matters.
 
Lee Joon just shrugged when I tell him about it, of course. Why do I feel like he's jealous? I laughed at his cuteness. Of course I shouldn't assume things right away! Babo Jihye!
 
"I'm jealous." Lee Joon suddenly said out of nowhere, as if reading my mind.
"Huh?" I pretended I didn't hear it.
"I said I'm jealous." Lee joon looked me straight in the eyes. I almost want to melt on the spot. He looked so sincere and ....well, he looked like he's really jealous.
 
"Why would you be jealous? Of whom?" I asked, trying to play innocent and safe, hoping he'll just say 'Never mind.'
 
"Of Jonghyun." He said, looking down again. I almost wanted to reach out to him and pinch his cheeks. The way he said, he sounded like a little kid mumbling. Aigoo so cute.
 
"Of Jonghyun?" I laughed. "Why would you be jealous?" Seriously, why? "Jonghyun's my friend. And so are you. Plus didn't I chose to go with you today."
 
Upon saying that, I feel my heart ached for my best friend. Suddenly I wanted to get home just to get my mobile phone so I can keep contact with him.
 
"But he's really not your boyfriend?" He asked again. I smiled gently and nodded. He seemed to relax and finally smiled back.
 
"Okay! After this, do you want to meet the members?" He asked, as he raised his spoon towards me, feeding me. Erm. I awkward took it.
 
"Members?" I asked, after swallowing.
"The boys. Let's go back to my dorm. I'll let you meet them." He said excitedly. 
"Oh...." I know I should be thrilled that I'm being invited to their dormitory AND meeting the rest of the Mblaq members. But I felt worried instead.
 
"But didn't you say you ran away from your CF shooting today? Won't you get in trouble if you don't come back soon?" I asked, frowning a bit. He pouted and slumped back on his chair. 
 
"I just wanted to see you." He mumbled like a child. I felt a smile crept up to me. This is why he is my bias. He's always so adorable.
 
"By the way, how did you find our where I'm studying?" I finally remembered what I had been dying to ask him.
 
He smiled sheepishly and answered "Cyworld Minihompy." like its the most obvious thing.
I nodded in understanding. He's really looking through my personal social networking pages? A part of me felt giddy and flattered, but I still can't deny a tiny eetsy bitsy part of me is freaking out. What kind of idol is he that he actually goes to an extent to look me up in the internet? I'm just a normal girl. But I shook my head, trying to erase the thoughts. We, their fans to the same thing with them. We look them up on the internet and some even worse, hack in to sites to steal old and private photos.
 
"So, you'll come with me?" Lee Joon excitedly asked again.
"Let's go back to your CF filming first. I don't want you to get in to trouble. Then I'll come with you to your dorm." I bargained. He doesn't seem to like the idea, but hey, we get to spend more time together right?
 
"But you'll have to wait for me until I finish with the filming." He said, his voice sounded worried.
I think he's more worried that I might get bored and leave him.
 
"It's okay. I want to watch you too. I'll wait until it's finished." I promised. And with that, Lee Joon nodded and smiled.
 
----------------------------
 
I didn't know I had fall asleep already. I woke up, startled, and Lee Joon's handsome face greeted me. I blinked awake. 
 
"Hey." I said, hoping I didn't made myself a fool. I know how Jonghyun always teases me about how I sleep with my mouth open. Gah! 
 
But Lee Joon didn't looked like her was turned off, did he?
 
"Are you done?" I asked, suddenly feeling embarrassed. I did promised I will watch him film. But I was just so tired from school and all. He nodded sadly.
 
Ah! Babo Jihye! You should've just pinch yourself until you bleed! You don't sleep on Lee Joon! OMG ! I never felt so frustrated with my whole life! And here I was, I thought I was making a good impression. 
 
I was about to quickly rose on the chair when suddenly he scooped me up on his arms!
 
"OMO! Lee Joon-sshi! What are you doing! Please put me down!" I cried, my eyes wide. I looked around. I'm scared this might give other people wrong impression, but to my surprise, there aren't a lot of people left. And those who are still in the venue are either too far to see them, or just too busy to care about them.
 
"People will see us!" I hissed at him. But he held me tight, as if I was weightless.
 
"What people?" He asked innocently as he looked around.
I scoffed when he still didn't put me down and went to carry me on the way to his car.
 
"The members are waiting in the dorm already. I told them we're having a very special visitor. GO hyung cooked us dinner." He beamed. I gazed at his handsome face. One of my favorite Lee Joon moments is when he expresses his fondness towards s. 
 
I was so drawn to him that I already forgot that I needed to check on Jonghyun and my sister.
 
=============
 
"We're here!" Lee Joon yelled as we stepped inside. I feel excited, elated and anxious at the same time! This is my first time stepping in a guys' dormitory. And those guys aren't just ordinary guys! They're MBLAQ!
 
Lee Joon held my hand and pulled me with him.
 
"YOU GUYS!" His boomed voice and 4 guys immediately turned to look at the suddenly hyper and excited Lee Joon. 
From the living room, I heard a quite audible gasp, which I later learned came from Mir.
 
GO was the first one to recognize me.
 
"I didn't expect us to meet again that soon" He said. I looked at him, a bit confused. I remembered what he wrote in my album. He did said to 'see you again soon'. But... huh, wait, I'm confused?
 
They started approaching me and introduced themselves. Everyone was friendly and fun expect for Cheondoong. I looked at him when I was quite sure he didn't see me looking at him. He seemed to be avoiding me and Lee Joon and has this uncomfortable look on his face.
 
I was actually quite disappointed that he wasn't as friendly as I thought he was. Oh well, but maybe he was just not in the mood.
 
I was actually quite grateful that Lee Joon didn't leave my side all throughout. Even though I'm their fan, I didn't think I will be comfortable yet with any of the members, with the exception of Lee Joon ofcourse.
 
But one thing I noticed, no one seemed to ask how Lee Joon and I got together. Everyone else seemed to remember me from the fanmeet. But they just treat me as if they know me for a long time already.
 
"Omo! Hyung! Aren't you gonna take noona home yet? It's almost 1 in the morning already." Mir suddenly said as he got up and stretched his arms up, stiffing a yawn.
 
I finally got the senses to look at my watch. Instantly I felt myself weaken. Without my mobile phone, and without Jonghyun, I know Jiyeon unnie would be so mad at me. And I'm also a bit worried. I know Jonghyun would get the blame again, coz letting me go.
 
"Lee Joon-sshi." I called his name weakly. He looked worried too and immediately bid everyone goodbye.
 
"Be careful driving!" Seungho called. Everyone was so nice, bidding me good bye and goodnight. Even Cheondoong told me to be careful.
 
The drive was quite. I was nervous as hell, and I can't stop myself from fidgeting. I don't want to get Lee Joon in trouble, so I was planning on just asking him to drop me a block away from our house.
 
"No. I will see you safely inside your house." Lee Joon said. He reached for my hand and squeezed them reassuringly. Again, I felt my heart did that familiar somersaulting again. Gosh! I could used to this!
 
"Lee Joon-sshi."
"Drop the formalities. You can call me oppa." He smiled gently.
I cleared my throat. Good thing it's a bit dark. I'm absolutely positive I'm all red. 
 
"Oppa.." I started. "I'm fine by myself. Just don't get out of the car." I breathed. I'm really scared if my parents! And my unnie too! I saw from our house that our parents' room were already dark. Unnie's room has a faint light.
 
"I will explain to your parents that it's my fault!" He insisted.
 
"No.. Oppa. Listen to me. I will let you meet them some other time. But ... not now, okay? My dad is pretty strict. Since my older sister had a boyfriend and their relationship was pretty messed up, it's hard for him to..." I trailed. I wanted to smack myself. 
 
Why do I sound like we're already talking as a couple? Of course he might just want to go with me, being a gentleman and nothing else. And here I am....
 
AISH!
 
I took a deep breath and slowly open my eyes. He was still looking at me with those sincere eyes.
 
"Please?" I asked, smiling gently. We did a mini stare battle until he sighed.
"Okay. But you have to call me once you get to your room" Lee Joon made me promise. I nodded.
"Goodnight Jihye." He said as he leaned towards me. I feel my heart beat faster.
 
"O-oppa." I stuttered as I shut my eyes tightly.
He chuckled softly as I felt him kiss my forehead.
 
I quickly open my eyes and scrambled out of the car. I saw Lee Joon watching me with an amusing grin. I stuck my tongue at him and did a little wave. 
He waved back and grin widely. I can see that he's going to wait for me until I stepped inside our house.
 
As I crossed our street, I fumbled in my bag to get my keys and quietly walked towards our house. 
But just as I was about to open our front door, I froze on the spot as a guy in black jacket roughly grabbed my wrist.
 
I panicked, since it was so dark and I can barely see my surrounding. But just as I was about to scream. that person covered my mouth, preventing any sound to come out of my mouth.
 
I was about to burst out of tears, when suddenly the front door opened, thus almost blinding me and the person who grabbed me with so much light. When I can finally see everything with light, I was greeted with my dad and Jiyeon's angry face.
 
They looked at me then at the person behind me, who was no longer holding my mouth shut, but instead, gripping my arm firmly, but gently.
 
"YOON JIHYE!!" My dad's voice boomed. I almost flinched at his voice. "LEE JONGHYUN!"
 
My eyes immediately widen upon hearing my bestfriend's voice. I immediately look beside me and saw his hard face. He almost has the same facial expression as my dad and my unnie, but only he was looking down on the floor instead of me.
 
I know that look. He looked hurt, betrayed and worried.
 
"INSIDE NOW!" my dad yelled. We immediately stepped inside. I know held on Jonghyun's hands for support and comfort, but unnie was so mad he pulled me away from Jonghyun. 
 
I gaped helplessly and tried to reach for him. But he didn't made an effort to reach out back to me.
 
==========================
 
 
gaaah y ending is y T_T Sorry T________T Plus ignore the title XD couldnt think of anything else hahaaha
Thanks for reading! please do comments and subscribe hehe ^^