Call me

My Obsessed Idol

 

I was waiting for my sister. As usual, she’s late again. She’s almost 1 hour late already! Although it’s not in my nature to get angry easily, I still can’t help feeling anxious. We’re gonna be late for MBLAQ’s fanmeeting!

Two weeks ago, when I’ve learned about their fanmeeting, I’ve been bugging my sister to go with me. Our parents usually don’t let me go anywhere without my sister even though I’m already friggin 21 years old. Anyway, heck, my begging cost me 3 days of whole day meal for my sister! Maaaan. But I love my unnie very much.

 

Anyway, since 2009, I’ve always been a big fan of MBLAQ! Especially Lee Joon-sshi. To be honest, I’ve liked him even from pre debut. He and my sister used to go to the same middle school. And if my sister didn’t asked to be transferred to another high school, she and Lee Joon could have been classmates too at the art highschool he went to. Of course, I just had to beg and ask our parents to let me go to that same art school, even though I originally wanted to go to a science high school.

My sister said I’m obsessed.

Am I really? But I just like him so much! He’s nice, he’s a really very good singer and dancer, he’s funny and not to mention good looking too! But of course, I can’t do anything much about what I feel but just to admire him from a distance. I don’t dare come near him, even during high school. Other than he’s 2 years my senior, I just blend in the hundreds of his fangirls. I was just an ordinary girl. So I really want to go to this fanmeet. How many times I had imagined him calling my name with his own lips while signing on my MBLAQ album. And maybe, just maybe, if I’m lucky enough, I might also even get a handshake.

 

=====================

 

Jiyeon unnie didn’t want to go with me on the queue line. I pouted sadly, as I wait for my turn. I think there were about more or less a hundred more fans in front of me. It would have been fun and less boring if unnie is here with me, chatting. I know she’s not really a fan, but she knew Lee Joon-sshi personally. Although it’s been years since they last saw each other. But she said she didn’t want him to see her. She said she will always be Lee Chang Sun for her. She can never see him as the ‘y charismatic MBLAQ idol Lee Joon’ in her eyes.

I just shrugged. Maybe unnie never got over the fact that one time Lee Joon embarrassed her in front of the whole school.

I only heard about the story from my classmate before had a brother also who used to go to the same middle school as my unnie and Lee Joon. When I asked my sister about it, she just frown and her face darkens as if I should not even remind her of it. It was pretty funny, but my sister used to be ‘obsessed’ with this guy named Lee Donghae who was their senior then. He was the school soccer team captain and also one of Lee Joon’s bestfriend.

But hey, since unnie was then obsessed with this Lee Donghae, she must know how I feel towards Lee Joon, right?

“Hello?! Miss?! Aren’t you coming?” The staff angrily waved infront of me, interrupting my thoughts with an annoyed look on his face. I snapped out of my little own world and was startled to see that I had been holding up the line. Everyone else had gone down from the platform on the stage. And I was clearly the one next. All members were even looking up at me with a rather amused expression on their faces.

Ugh, I must have looked like a total dork, who passed out with too much excitement – only I must be the only one who had passed out with her eyes open. On the second thought, it’s good that my sister is not with me. Or I’ll never hear the end of it.

I bowed my head apologetically at the staff and the others behind me as I dragged my feet to Cheondoong who was the first on the table.

“Annyeong. I’m sorry for being troublesome.” I mumbled, not meeting his eyes. I can already hear the others laughing and talking about me. Cheondoong is one of my favourite member. That is, after Lee Joon. Aside from being born on the same year, Cheondoong is really a gentleman and I’m quite attracted to his personality. But I must stay loyal to Lee Joon!

“Don’t worry! You’re so cute!” Cheondoong said as he reached up to pat my head lightly. I heard the other girls “OOOOH-ed” behind me.

“What’s your name?” He asked. I blinked twice and out of habit, my eyes turned towards Lee Joon who was seated 2 seats away from Cheondoong. He was also looking at us, smiling. I nearly dropped on the floor. Why does he have to smile to charmingly like that?!

I returned my gaze back to Cheondoong, and I must have looked a bit surprised and flushed. He turned to Lee Joon and playfully whacked him with the toy flower a fan gave to him.

“YA! Don’t distract her! She’s here with me first. You get your turn later!” Cheondoong joked before turning to him. Oh gosh. My two biases. I’m quite positive I’m all red now.

“Um..” I gulped. “Yoon Jihye.” I answered. I saw Cheondoong scribbled my name on my album.

‘To pretty Yoon Jihye,

Don’t let Lee Joon distract you, okay? ^^ Pretty Jihye’s heart and eyes should only belong to Cheondoong oppa~ ^^

Thanks for seeing us.

Cheondoong.’

I laughed upon seeing what he wrote and moved on to Seungho who was next to him. The staff urged him to sign faster since I had held up the line already for too long.

“Ya! How did you know you’re even older than Jihye!” Seungho laughed upon reading Cheondoong’s message.

“What year were you born?” Seungho asked me, while signing on his picture.

“1990.” I answered. Lee Joon and Seungho laughed while Cheondoong looked embarrassed and didn’t know whether to erase what he wrote or what. I laughed at his cuteness but said, “It’s okay.”

I then moved to Lee Joon. OMG! I can feel my legs turning in to jell-o. I can’t even hear the screams from the crowd anymore.

“Now, come to oppa!” Lee Joon said, spreading his arms, then turned to Cheondoong to merong him.

I giggled. Why are they so cute!

“Ya! What do you mean I shouldn’t distract her?” Like Seungho, Leejoon had also read what Cheondoong had written.

“Who’s your favourite member?” Lee Joon asked me, looking expectant. Of course it’s him!! I wanted to shout and jump with excitement at the same time! But no. I must be composed.

“I like everyone!” BABO! I didn’t know why I had blurted out that one.

“Aiie. Just one member!” Lee Joon leaned forward, as if teasing me. I can already feel myself turning beat red again.

“Ya! Don’t do that! Look at her face!” G.O. nudged Lee Joon who was at his other side. I immediately covered my face with my hands. Why does G.O. have to point that out!

“I must be your no.1, right?” Lee Joon asked, reaching out and pulled my hands off my face.

“N-neh.” I bit my lip. Gosh! Why is this so embarrassing?!

I quickly pulled my album from him and moved to G.O. but I can see Lee Joon still smiling and looking at me. Gaaah! I know he’s my bias, but I can’t even interact with him properly. This is the first time I’d ever gone close to him, not even during highschool. Never.

 

As I came back to the crowd, I immediately scanned through their signatures. I saw a felt girls leaning over me to read behind my back. And why are they whispering? Didn’t the members wrote messages on their’s too? I closed my album, a bit annoyed. I then moved to a less crowded area to read.

 

To Jihye.

It’s nice meeting you. Hope to see you soon! ;)

-G.O. oppa

 

Pretty Jihye dongsaeng,

You must have caught Cheondoong’s eyes. Beware of his deceivingly charms! Hehehe

Thanks for coming tonight. Hope to see u again.

-Seungho oppa

 

Jihye noona!

You’re so prettyyyy!! Why is Lee Joon hyung your number 1?!! TT_TT It’s okay, I’m your no.2 right? Keke

Thanks for coming!

-Mir

 

I felt my heart thudding louder as I flip the page to where Lee Joon had signed. I unconsciously looked up at him, and to my surprise, he was looking at me too and waved his hands cutely.

Gaaah! This guy! I can’t believe this! Alright already, Lee Joon! You’re my number 1 and no one will ever steal your place!

I lowered my head and hid my smile. I must have looked like a babo in this corner, grinning to myself instead of screaming along with the other fans.

 

To my pretty Jihye,

Finally I’ve found you! You’re so cute that I want to put you in my pocket and be with you everywhere I go! I will not let you be with Cheondoong! Hehe ! You’re mine! BWAHAHAHA ! ^^

Let’s see each other again, soon, okay?

+82xxxxxxxxxx

Call me tonight. ^^

-Lee Joon

 

 

 

 

----------------

COMMENTS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED ^^