My Bestfriend

My Obsessed Idol

a/n: gaaah i know i said i will update yday night. sorry~~ >.< 

so here it is now ^^ sorry for the delay.

 

NEW CHARACTER BY THE WAY HEHE

-----------------------------------------

 

 

 

I woke up feeling exhausted and confused. I pondered on everything that happened last night. I wasn't dreaming, was I? This was the problem when I think too much about Lee Joon.
 
I grunted as I try to drag myself out of my bed. 
 
"YA! YOON JIHYE! COME DOWN NOW OR WE'LL BE LATE!" My sister screamed. Oh dear Lord. She's at it again. I glanced at my bedside table clock--
 
OH !
 
I think in about 5 minutes I was done taking a shower. Man, I must have look so horrible when I settled down beside Jiyeon on the passenger seat of her car. She threw me her whole make-up kit. I glared at her, but nevertheless started fixing myself up.
 
"So, enjoyed yourself last night?" Jiyeon started, glancing at me.
 
"OMG Yes! Everything was great! Cheondoong signed on my album, saying---" I halted. Wait. If the messages were not from my dreams, then Lee Joon's....
 
"What did he say?" Jiyeon said, smiling a bit at me. My unnie really likes Cheondoong, but not for herself. She said it would be really nice if Cheondoong is my bias instead. Not only he's very talented, but he's also very good looking and very gentleman-ly.
 
"Well, he wrote that I shouldn't let Lee Joon distract me and that my heart and eyes should only belong to him." I said slowly, trying to remember. Someone please remind me to check on my album again when I get back home. I was busy pondering on what message did Lee Joon actually wrote that I didn't notice my sister was beaming, approving of what Cheondoong had written.
 
"There goes your real prince charming." Jiyeon suddenly said, her voice teasing again. 
"What?" I turned to her, a bit distracted. We were almost at my building when we both spotted, Lee Jonghyun, my best friend for almost 4 years already. 
"Ya!" I protested. I don't like being teased with Jonghyun. It's not that I don't like him, but it makes me feel awkward around him. I know for a fact that, heck, he's one of a hella guy. I mean, he's handsome, gentleman and everything that's synonymous to perfection, but ... we're just... not... YOU KNOW! 
 
I glared at my sister as we neared to where Jonghyun was waiting. As usual he's looking too good. All the girls were checking him out and he doesn't even seem to notice them as he was preoccupied looking down at his feet, deep in thoughts.
 
"Why? I was only saying. If you look closely, Jonghyun would actually make a better boyfriend than that idol of yours!" Jiyeon retorted. 
 
"Che." I made a face at her, but kissed her good bye anyways. I saw Jonghyun finally snapped out of his thoughts and immediately walked to my side.
 
"Hi noona!" He greeted.
"Jonghyun-ah. Are you going to bring my sister home tonight?" Jiyeon, winking at me. OHMYGOD! Really, this girl!
"Of course! As always!" He beamed, dropping his arms around my shoulders protective. I feel my cheeks burning, although this really doesn't mean anything. I mean, him putting his arms around my shoulders.
 
"Okay okay! Both of you, go now!" Jiyeon shooed us away as she drove to her building. Gosh! What's up with her with all those teasing?!
 
"You okay?" Jonghyun asked as we started walking inside our building. 
"Yeah, of course." I smiled at him. We were walking too closely to each other, that our hands were brushing together. Usually these things don't bother me, but since Jiyeon's teasing....
 
"How was the fanmeeting yesterday?" Jonghyun suddenly asked, looking at me with a smile.
"Aw! It was great!" I automatically answered, all with enthusiasm and excitement. Gosh! I'm really a dork like this.
He laughed at me. 
"Really? Then did you finally get to shake Lee Joon's hands, as you intended?" He asked as we settled on our seats.
 
Well, I didn't actually shake his hands, that's a pity though. But he did wrote his number on my album. Or did he really? I still cannot go around telling people about it if I'm not even sure if it's a dream or not.
 
"Well, no." I answered sadly. He patted my back and laughed lightly. "It's okay, you can still have another time."
 
Jonghyun is really my best friend IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! He knows everything about me, inside and out. I tell him everything, and he does the same things about me. Awkward is not in our vocabulary. Well, of course, it secretly is, with me. Especially when Jiyeon is teasing me to him. But usually, when we are being teased together, it's not an issue between the two of us. 
 
Heck, Jonghyun even listens to all my rants about my craziness over Mblaq and Lee Joon!
 
"Well, it's good that you had fun." He said after I've told him everything, except that Lee Joon part, ofcourse. He had his hand comfortably on my back.
 
"So," he cleared his throat and looked at me expectantly. "You're not going to ditch me today, are you? You said you're going to buy me dinner!" 
 
AH! Shoot! I laughed. "Of course I didn't forget!" I said, leaning over him. 
 
"Good! Coz that would be the last time I'll be making way for your Lee Joon!" He said, frowning cutely as he pinched my nose lightly.
 
I lightly slapped his hand away, laughing.
 
Yesterday was mine and Jonghyun's 4th anniversary as friends. We celebrate it every year, after the incident that made us closer. To be honest, we didn't really start of smoothly. We're the biggest rivals and enemies, if not in class, in the whole school. And all because of misunderstanding.
 
I came from quite a popular exclusive school for girls, thus he thought I was a flirt; a high maintenance dumb girl who thought of nothing but boys and make up. But of course, I'm far from that!
 
He then came from Busan, a big city south of Seoul. I know a few boys from Busan and all of them are big headed and a big FLIRT! They all think they have it all. So I thought he's this super show off everytime he's asked to stand in front of the class and play his guitar. He has this super silly smirk every time girls would scream and go crazy over him. I hate him back then, the more when I found out what he thought about me.
 
But during that one class trip in Jeju, we had fall in an accident that made us no choice but to look out for one another. We were stranded on this island and my ankle was badly injured. I didn't want help from him, since I wanted to show him I'm not some bratty girl he knew I was. But when I forced my way in to doing everything, I got hurt and almost get myself killed over a cliff.
 
He was so mad at me for acting so rash. But I saw in his eyes how worried he was. We spend overnight together in a small cottage with just the two us and we got to know each other well, finally erasing each others' prejudices against one another.
 
 
"So where do you want to eat?" I asked him as we both made our way out of the school. I know Jonghyun, he'll just have to choose the most expensive place to eat. But then, after teasing me to have me pay everything he will eat, heck, he always orders almost everything on the menu! He will then end up paying everything himself. Coz that's how gentleman he is.
 
"Ah! My dad brought my mom to this sushi restaurant just a few kilometers from here! My mom said it was daebak!" Jonghyun was saying.
"Yah! That place must be expensive!" I told him. He laughed guiltily.
"Just use your card then! It's your fault you ditched me yesterday. If we went out yesterday then you wouldn't be spending even a cent!" He declared.
 
It was such a cheerful afternoon with all the students rushing out in the afternoon heat to grab an ice coffee or something to relieve themselves from the heat. Jonghyun and I were talking, laughing like the usual, when suddenly..
 
"Ow!" I halted as someone held me back. The grip on my arm was so strong, tears almost come out of my eyes.
"Ya!" Jonghyun immediately fought back the stranger and released me from the strong grip.
 
I can feel Jonghyun was about jump on this person, but i held him back. He had me behind his arms.
 
"Who the fu--" Jonghyun started as I peered at the stranger.
 
"Jihye-ah.." 
 
I gulped and my eyes grew as the stranger looked up. He was wearing a black hoodie and a cap, covering half of his face.
 
I saw Jonghyun's jaw dropped too. He knew this person very well. But I was just as shocked as he is.
 
He turned to look at me as if asking me to explain what's happening.
 
"Lee Joon-shi." I called his name in a whisper, anxious that someone might be eavesdropping us. It would be a big trouble if people crowded Lee Joon here.
 
He strode beside me and reached for my arm, but Jonghyun kept me away. I don't know why he's doing this, but this is Lee Joon! He's totally not... a stranger!
 
"Jihye-ah!" Jonghyun finally glared at me, as if demanding why I hadn't tell him anything about this.
 
OMG so last night... the number, the chatting on the phone, and the midnight date was all.. REAL!
 
"You weren't answering any of my calls." Lee Joon said quietly, his voice sounded sad and disappointed.
 
"I..." I gaped dumbfounded.. Was he calling? I hadn't notice! I quickly rummaged through my bag but my phone wasn't there! 
"I hadn't seen you with your phone lately. Knowing you, you must have left it at home." Jonghyun said as if this has happened everyday. Well. It does happen from time to time.
 
I saw Jonghyun staring at Lee Joon as if making sure if it's really him. He knows Lee Joon and how he looks like, since I always make him look at his photos and videos, more of force him to look at him. 
 
"Let's go." Lee Joon suddenly grabbed my wrist and gently pulled me towards him.
"WAIT! Where are you going!" Jonghyun called. He knew I like  Lee Joon so much and how many times I've told him how it is my dream that one day Lee Joon would pick me up from school and take me on an actual date. Of course Jonghyun just laughed at me, saying how delusional and silly I am. 
 
So maybe, he still remembered it, that's why he didn't held me back.
 
I let myself be pulled to Lee Joon. He opened the passenger seat in his car and pushed me inside. I pulled down the window to see my best friend.
 
"Jihye-ah.." Jonghyun called in a small voice. He sounded hurt and disappointed. A part of me suddenly didn't want to go with Lee Joon anymore.
 
"Jonghyun-ah. I'm sorry! I'll explain everything later! I'll call you when I get home, okay!" I called to him and extended my arm to reach for him. He took my hand in his and pouted a bit.
 
"You promised..." He said quietly. 
"I'm sorry! I love you, okay. We'll date the whole week next week!" I promised, hoping it'd cheer him up.
 
"Jihye.." 
 
I turned to my left, hearing Lee Joon called my name.
"Let's go.." He said. His voice surprisingly sounded a bit like Jonghyun. Sad and hurt. But why?
 
"Okay." I said as I turned back to Jonghyun and waved him goodbye. He just watched me quietly with that look on his face.
"I love you, cheer up!" I called on to him before Lee Joon fully closed the window.
 
As we drove out of my campus, I settled on my seat and stared back at the person beside me. He looked like he came from filming with all his make up and hairstyle.
 
"Were you filming?" I asked. Suddenly I remember him having a CF filming schedule.
"Yeah." He answered, his eyes still focused on the road.
"Did you ran away?" I asked, smiling a bit, hoping to ease the awkward atmosphere between us. Since we left the campus, he's been awfully quiet.
"Yes." 
 
I was a bit surprised at his blunt and honest answer.
But I was more shocked when he suddenly pulled the car over on the side of the road and faced me, with a look of mixed hurt, betrayal and hopeful on his face.
 
"Jihye ah..." He said, suddenly looking down and held my hand on his.
 
"Is that... Is that person your boyfriend?"
 
 
 
 
----------------
 
sorry if it wasnt proof read. suddenly in a bad mood. dun feel like proof reading it anymore. 
/rant start --- just dont read if u dont want---/
i was waiting for Henry to tweet!! (Henry Lau! fck yes He's like my biggest bias ever in this whole fandom. yes i stop everything when it comes to him.)
but guess wat. I was so pissed. I was waiting since SS4 SG ended for him to tweet. i'm 100% positive he'll tweet. So i was waiting for him. I was writing this chapted, know my tweetdeck will friggin show notifications when he pops out. BUT GUESS WHAT MY FRIGGIN TWEETDECK DIDNT UPDATE !! My net friggin slowed down too since my cousin is oh so ing considerate downloading big file-d movies , thus eating my net speed too!!! WHEN I CAN FINALLY LOAD STUFF, Henry tweeted 30 mins ago. I literally wanted to throw my laptop off the window. Man I'm so pissed. 
I know I'm petty but .. fck. 
/okay rant ends here/