Chapter Two.

Who Turned Into What!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byulyi paced around the living room, thinking of a reason why something like this would happen and HOW is it possible for this to happen. Yongsun, although worried as well, was seated on the couch, watching Byulyi restlessly walk around the room for the past 30 minutes. The moment Byulyi walked passed to where he was sitting, he immediately grabbed her wrist, attempting to pull her down the couch with him. Unfortunately, the attempt was brought to its failure as Byulyi instinctively flinched away from the touch in both shock and unfamiliarity, making Yongsun stare at her, dumbfounded. Never had Byulyi reacted to his touch like that. Not before he turned into a man. 

I want to turn back into a woman. He internally sobbed.

"I'm sorry." Byulyi whispered, sincerely apologetic. "I'm just...surprised." She, not looking at him, made her way to the couch and sat, leaving a huge space between her and Yongsun. Yongsun hummed in acknowledgement, pouting at the treatment he was recieving.

"Maybe it would be better for me to call the girls." Byulyi muttered under her breath, sighing as Yongsun nodded in approval, still looking like a kicked puppy.

While waiting for the arrival of Wheein and Hyejin, Byulyi decided to cook breakfast for the both of them when Yongsun's empty stomach grumbled, breaking the awkward silence between the two. Never had she thought of being put into this kind of situation. I mean, who would? She has only seen this in an anime series Wheein had forced her into watching with her. 

She was so deep in thought that she hadn't realized what she was doing so when a large hand hurriedly grabbed onto her smaller ones, warm chest pressed against her back and an arm wrapped around her hips, she stiffened, cheeks reddening. 

Last time I checked I was gay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter