Chapter One.

Who Turned Into What!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byulyi squinted as the blinding light slipping through the gap of her curtains hits her face. It was peaceful, despite the fact that her whole body felt sore, reminding her of the majestic night consisting of not-so-innocent activities she had shared with her lover. She smiled softly as she felt the arm around her waist tightened its hold on her. She gently looked down as to not to wake up her sleeping lover, expecting to be presented with the most angelic face she was so used to wake up with.

"What the !?????" Her eyes widened as she shoved the guy off the bed as a reflex and quickly grabbed the blanket to cover her body.

She remembered coming home only with her girlfriend last night. Moreover, no one even knew their apartment password other than themselves and their members. So why is there suddenly a strange man with her in bed?

A groan was heard as the unsuspecting man faceplanted onto the floor with a loud thud. "Ughhh what the heck was that for, Moon ing Byulyi!?" He push himself up from the floor and stood beside the bed to glare at the said woman.

Byulyi shrieked as she shielded her eyes from the disgusting view that was his dxck. "Who are you? Why are you ? How did you get in here? More importantly, where is Yongsun???" She held onto the blanket and shut her eyes tightly as she screamed out the seemingly unending questions popping out of her head.

Suddenly, the man stared blankly at her as if expecting her to say she was joking. He blinked a couple of times, confused when he heard none. "What are you talking about?" 

Byulyi groaned in frustration, ruffling her hair from behind the blanket. She cautiously stood up from the bed, still holding onto the blanket to keep her covered, managing to make her way to the man without having to see the cursed image o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter