Chapter Four.

Who Turned Into What!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Byul-ahh.." Yongsun whined into Byulyi's ear as he slipped his arms around her waist. He nuzzled his nose against her neck, making Byulyi flinch away from the cold touch.

 

"Yong, stop it! You know I'm ticklish." Byul grumbled when she was rudely woken up by the sudden coldness on her neck.

 

"Sorry, I just missed you so much, I needed you to wake up." Yongsun whimpered as he tightened his hold around her waist, his broad chest pressing firmly against Byulyi’s back. He gently booped her cheek with his nose as an apology. "I love you."

 

Byulyi smiled at his soft morning voice, eyes still shut. "I love you too."

 

She yawned and stretched her limbs, groaning at the relieving feeling. "Say,” She tapped on Yongsun’s arm, signaling him to loosen his hold for a second to allow her to roll over and turn to him. “what do you think of shopping for some comfortable clothes?"

 

"For you?"

 

"No, silly. For you. My clothes are a bit too tight, don't you think?" Byulyi looked pointedly at his chest, the fitted clothes outlining the curves of his body.

 

Heat rushed onto Yongsun's cheeks, reddening at the attention his… yeah, man bewbs were receiving. He immediately crossed his hand across his chest to block away the mischievous eyes of no other than his girlfriend.

 

"Awww so cute." Byulyi cooed at the shyness of the man and reached up to pinch his cheeks which Yongsun swatted away, glaring at her.

 

Some things never change. She's still cute even as a man.

 

--

 

A few hours later, the two were strolling around a newly opened clothing shop near their apartment. It was actually quite fortunate for them as the other nearest shops would be a 30-minute drive from their home. The shop was quite huge. Very visually appealing too.

 

Byulyi wore her oversized light blue hoodie, black skinny jeans and white sneakers, topping it off with mask and shades for disguise purposes. Yongsun, on the other hand, wore a simple button up shirt, the largest the two could find on Byulyi’s wardrobe, black cargo pants to get the casual and comfy feeling, and finally, a white pair of shoes.

 

The couple earned stares from women the second they entered the shop and honestly, it frustrated Byulyi so much. But what can she do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter