Chapter Three.

Who Turned Into What!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're telling us, this guy is Yongsun unnie? Unnie, it's easier to believe that he impregnated her!" Wheein shut her eyes tightly as she rubbed her temples, unable to believe the newfound information.

"I know. We couldn't believe it as well. But Wheein-ah, it's true. You should try asking her questions." Byulyi tried to reason out. "She even knew exactly how many moles I have in my body.. Only Yongsun unnie would know that." She whispered under her breath.

Hyejin didn't know what to think of this situation. It was a relief though, that they were currently in a one month break after their Hip promotions. She could only hope for things to go back to normal before their vacation ends.

Suddenly, she got up from her seat to get a closer look of Yongsun. She walked to his side and took a sit, eyes not leaving his features. Indeed, his eyes look like Yongsun's. The unique curve of his lips too, it was definitely hers. Her eyes, then, slowly trailed down his torso, making Yongsun sweat from the attention he was getting from their youngest.

"Hyejin-ah, you're being weird." it was an infamous expression of their leader whenever she finds herself in a flustering situation.

"Okay, maybe I believe you guys. But what exactly happened for you to turn into a guy?" Hyejin raised her brows at Yongsun, genuinely curious of the reason behind the unusual event.

"That's the problem." Yongsun sighed. "We have no clue."

Wheein whined at the serious atmosphere. She wasn't used to these kind of conversations. Sure, she had been into one of those deep emotional talks with her members before, but surely not about this. Not about unprobable situations magically occurring or happening in real life. A pout began to appear on her face as she observed her members' gloomy faces.

"Do you remember buying something from an old lady who just happened to pass by? Those ladies who always turns out to be a wicked witch in movies? Or maybe someone cursed you or something?" Wheein said, wanting to put an end to their group's dilemma.

It took them a few minutes to process the possible situations and unfortunately, none of those rang a bell.

"Maybe a wish?" Hyejin said.

Oh.

A sudden memory popped into Yongsun's mind. It was when he and Byulyi went into a romantic picnic date in an isolated cliff overseeing the whole city.

-

It was one of the rare times they could fit into their schedule that allowed them to enjoy each other's presence without the watching eyes of the crowd and media.

Byulyi and Yongsun was lied down on the picnic mat, enjoying their peaceful surrounding and the beautiful view of the night sky. Byulyi was snuggled onto the crook of Yongsun's neck, inhaling her scent as she rested her hand on her stomach. Yongsun shivered as Byulyi's breath tickled her skin.

"This is nice." Byulyi sighed, satisfied. It has been a long time since the two of them had time for moments such as this.

Yongsun hummed as she gently pressed a kiss on Byulyi's forehead, tearing her gaze away from the starry sky. She carefully slipped her arm under Byulyi's head and brought her closer to her chest.

Byulyi's heart fluttered at the gesture, smiling as she stared up at the profile of her lover who brought her gaze back to the night sky.

Beautiful.

She shut her eyes and buried her face on Yongsun's chest and hummed in appreciation when she, in turn, her hair.

She was so relaxed at the gentle touch that she almost forgot the reason they've chosen the venue in the first place.

Suddenly, Byulyi jolted up from her position, shocking Yongsun with the sudden movement. Yongsun, stared up at her in confusion as she slowly sat up as well.

"It's about time." Byulyi, said.

Shooting Stars.

Byulyi had forced Yongsun to watch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter