Chapter 2

Twisted child

A black limosine park at the main sidewalk of the school. A row of girls standing outside of the car. Chaewon steps out of it.

"Chaewon unnie!!!" The girls continue to shout her name and giggle.

"Good morning girls." She walks through the girls and go straight to her class.

In her class,

"Hi Chaewon. Another big 'Good Morning' greetings?"

"Hi Hyo-joo. How could you guess?"

"Your hair is tied in weird way. Your coat 's buttons are not button up. And your breath smeels like coffee."

"Really?! I didn't even notice. do you have any spermint mentos?"

"here. I've keep some under my table for emergency cases like this."

"thank you. you're my live saver."

 "you're welcome. you can repay me during lunch."

"what do you want to eat?"

"meat! i want to eat meat!"

"okay. i'll treat you later"

"promise?"

"promise"

Soo-hyun managed to reach the school before the last bell rings. she quickly head for the office as this is her first here. she was selected in her old school to joined the student exchange between school for 3 months.

FLASHBACK

Soo-hyun was eating with her best friend, shin-hye when a prefect told her that the headmaster and her classroom teacher wanted to see her in the school office.

knock.knock.

"come in"

"you want to see me, sir?"

"ah. yes. sit down."

soo-hyun pulled the cahir infront of the teachers slowly as her small hand shaking with nervous, afraid if she has done anything wrong.

"Miss Song Soo-hyun, I wanted to tell you that you were chosen to joined the student exchange with Highschool S. This program will run for 3 months. I hope that you will agredd with this.

Soo-hyun was so excited because it was her dream to enrolled into Highschool S that she said 'yes' before she knew it.

FLASHBACK END

"here i am. Highschool S. I'm coming!"