Chapter 5

Twisted child

Soo-hyun opened her house door and entered.

“I’m back.

“Omma! Noona’s home.” Yelled Doo-won

“oh. You’re back. Welcome home. Do you hungry? I’ve just finished cooking for lunch.

“That’s great. I’m starving. Shouldn’t we wait for dad first?

“no. not for today. He has something to do and he’s gonna be late. Let’s us eat first.

“I’m starting to eat. Thanks for the food.

“Noona, how’s your new school?” Doo-won chocked.

“My-my new school? It-it’s fine.” Soo-hyun stuttered.

“have you’ve got friend there?” Mrs. Song asked.

“Yeah. They’re pretty much friendly there.”

“That’s fine, then. I’m glad you managed to find some friends on your first day.

“Yeah. Mom, eat with us before the food gets cold.”

“Don’t mind me. You guys eat first. I’ll wait for your father.”


­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

Later in the night, Chaewon sat infront of her laptop, smiling to herself. She’s reading her newly received email from abroad. The email made her heart skip a beat, perhaps two beats. She felt like she gonna scream with delight but she refrained herself from doing so. No. she does not want anyone to know about it. Not yet. For now, she’ll keep it to herself. Chaewon closed her laptop and went to bed, with a big smile still plastered on her face.