chapter 4

Twisted child

“what were you’re thinking? Fighting in the school? What excuse do you prepare for me, huh?’ asked the discipline teacher. The teacher on-duty had brought them to Mr. Choi’s (a.k.a the discipline teacher) room.

“i didn’t do anything wrong, Mr. choi. It’s this entire girl’s fault.” JunHee pointing her finger at soo-hyun.

“what?! What are you talking about? I’ve told you. It was unintentional. Mr.choi, I’m innocent.”

“innocent? Hey, you smelly girl. You spill that milk on purpose, didn’t you?

I’ve told you that it was an incident!”

“That’s ENOUGH!!!” Mr. Choi slammed his desk with his hand.

“JunHee, don’t you tire getting into troubles, huh? Last month, you fought with your sunbaes and now you quarrel with a new comer? Don’t you ever learn from your punishments?

“And you, Soo-hyun! You’ve just entered this school today and already gotten yourself into troubles. Don’t you girls have something better to do other than fighting?

Mr. Choi cleared his throat. “As for your punishment, you two” He pointed his finger to the girls “will be a partner in the upcoming school dance. The two of you will organized the dance from top to bottom. Any inquiries, you can refer to Ms. Park, the counseling. That’s all. You will start today.”

“TODAY?!”  Both girls said.

“Yes, today. Report yourself to Ms. Park to let her know. That’s all for now. Go back to your classes.”

Soo-hyun went to her class.

“Soo-hyun, what’s happen?” asked Jikyeon.

“I’ve got to handle the school dance with that witch.” Said soo-hyun gloomily.

“that’s too bad. Just hang in there. I’ll support you. So, when will you start?

“today. After school. I need to meet up with a counseling teacher called Ms. Park. Do you know who she is

“of course. I knew. In fact, if you don’t know who Ms. Park is, it means you’re not this school’s student. Except maybe if you’re a new guy.”

_____________________________________

The last bell rings. Soo-hyun is packing her backpack when Jikyeon called her.

“Soo-hyun, are you’re done?

Just a little bit and I’m done. Let’s go.

Let’s go.”

The two of them walked along the school corridor that heads to the east side of the school’s building.

“wow. This school is really something. I didn’t believe it at first when my friends says this school big. But it seems they are wrong.

“why is that?

“it is not big. It’s enormous.

“the east side of our school is for the school’s office, teacher’s room and something that has connection with teachers and formalities. All the teacher felicities are in that building.”

 They stooped at the bottom of the building. “climb the stairs to the third floor, turn left and her room is at the  end of the corridor.

Thank you. See you tomorrow then. Bye.