Chapter 3

Twisted child

Soo-hyun and her temporarily class teacher walk into the classroom.

"the class is pretty noisy. not much different from my old class" thought Soo-hyun

"class! go back to your seats. i'm going to start the class now."

The students scramble to their seats when they heard their teacher.

"you must have heard about the student exchange program between our school and Highschool C. today i'll introduced to you the exchange students. may i introduce you to Miss Song Soo-hyun"

Soo-hyun walks to the front of the classroom and introduces herself to the class.

"hello. my name is song soo-hyun. as you guys know, i'm from the student exchange program. i hope that we will get along together." Soo-hyun bows.

She receives a round of applause from the class.

"enough with the introduction. Miss Song, you may seat beside Kang Jikyeon. Kang Jikyeon-shi, please put up your hand." A girl with a small face and her hair tied in a long plait puts up her hair. "Miss Song, you may go to your seat now." 

Soo-hyun walks to her seat. A girl streches her leg and causes soo-hyun to stumble on the floor. all students in the class laughs at her. soo-hyun pushes her head up and see a pair of legs infront of her.

"neol kwenchana?" another girl reaches out her hand; 'trying' to helps soo-hyun up.

"Kwenchana. gomawoyo." soo-hyun reaches her hand to catch the girl's hand but when she wants to place her hand, the girl pulled her hands back and causes soo-hyun to fall again. the whole class laugh at her again. kang jikyeon gives her a hand. "Ignore them."

Recess come. Soo-hyun is holding her lunch and a mini-cartoon of milk, her eyes searching for an empty seat in the canteen. Suddenly, a group of girls walk pass her and one of them collide shoulder with her causing her lunch and the milk to fly from her hand and land on JunHee's uniform. A sream fill the canteen.

"Aaaah!!"

Soo-hyun tried to clean Chaewon's uniform but it only makes it worse.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm truly, truly sorry. It was an accident."

"Get your hand off me! (Notice the name tag on Soo-hyun's uniform) Song Soo-hyun. So, you're the exchange student. Hey, country girl. I know that you're jealous that I'm a rich girl. So you purposely spilled the millk on me, right? Poor girl. "

"What? Country girl? Poor? Yah! I've that I don't it purposely. Don't you heard me? Ah. You rich girls go to clubs every night, listening to loud music. Now, your ears have turn deaf. I understand. That's why you didn't heard what i'm saying just now. I said that IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! Hear it now? "

"Oww. How dare you yells to us? You really - "

"Stop it right now. How dare you fight in the school ground. Follow me the office."

Chaewon just see the fighting and continue to eat her lunch.