Chapter 1

Twisted child

"Miss Chaewon, wake up. It's time to go to school."

Chaewon felt her body is being shaken but she choose to pull her blanket over her head and continue to sleep.

"I don't want to go to school. It's the most boring place in the world."

"Moon Chaewon! I order you to get up right now!"

Before she know it, she's being pulled down the bed. right on top of the hard and cold floor.

"Yah!!! I've told you that I'm not going to scholl. Are you deaf or what?"

She look up and there the most scariest person in her life. Her mother.

"Omma." That the only thing that she could say.

Mrs Moon is standing right infront of her and her eyes seems like full of fire. "How dare you call me deaf?! Don't you see what time is it? If I didn't wake you, I'm sure you will skip today's class. How many times  do you want me to tell you that school is very important? You're the school owner's only daughter."

"But Mum, I get excellent results every exam. Why must I go to school everyday?"

"I don't want you say another word. get up. Take you bath and come downstairs. Breakfast is ready." Then Mrs Moon walks out of the room.

Chaewon glared at the maids who serve her and shout at them "Why didn't you tell me that my mum is here?"

One of the maids try to explained but quickly being shut by Chaewon.

 "We've try to wake Miss Chaewon up but you refused to wake....."

"Shut up. do you want to lose you job?!"

She takes her bath and walks downstairs to meet up with her mum.

Mrs Moon pass Chaewon her breakfast "Hurry up. The car is ready. I don't want you to be late"

"Bye. I'll see you after school. I love you!!!"

"I love you too, honey! Take care!"

Meanwhile, at another place.

 "Soo-hyun, isn't it time for you to go to school yet?" Mr Song shouted from the counter

"Let me finish my work first. I still have some time left."

"Kwenchana. Appa can do all these work. (Pass her the school bag) Now, go to school."

"Just a little bit more."

"No, you must go to school now or I won't give you permission to help me prepare the restaurant in the morning." Mr Song threaten her.

"If you insist, it's okay then. I'll go home quickly so I can help you during the evening."

"That's my girl."

Song-hyun kiss him on the cheek. "I'm going to school."

Song-hyun started to walk when her mother calls her name.

"Song-hyun, waits a minute."

"Why?"

"You forgot your lunch."

"OMG! I totally forgot about it. Thanks Mum. You're the best."

Soo-hyun takes the lunch from her mother's hand and kiss her on the cheek, too.

She gets out of the shop and walk to the school.