My day is full of you

catfishing gone wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal thoughts would've been a possible engagement between Seungwan and herself if she wasn't in a particularly bad, complicated and tough situation which she willingly placed herself in, the moment she teamed up with Yeri. It was as if her brain had completely reprogrammed, overriding itself in the process. Everything that seemed essential before has faded into nothing and cleared her mind in an instant and at that very moment. 

Seungwan's focus was scattered all over but her eyes never left Joohyun's form, and like a cliché romantic movie playing in slow motion. Bae Joohyun rocked on her healed shoes and skinny fit jeans. She wore a plain white shirt that everyone basically owned but not able to live on its own word, except the woman herself. She owned it, literally and figuratively. 

Joohyun looked absolutely amazing and totally out of place as soon as she strutted her way inside the cafe. A lot wouldn't have paid her any attention if she didn't come looking like a Goddess in guise of human. The clicking sound of her heels blending collectively with the classical soft music playing at the record player set on the corner. Everything in line of Seungwan's vision was all blurry except the woman itself. Although her focus was only on Joohyun, Seungwan almost missed the brief sly smile the woman had on her enticing lips before her expression turned ice. Seungwan had to blink and think hard. At this point, she could be making up these things in her head. Considering the way her doe eyes could see stars and galaxies with the mere walking figure of Bae Joohyun was questionable enough. And hell she was right, words to perfectly describe Joohyun hadn't been invented just yet.

And she was the living proof. 

Yeri, who was also at loss for words, pointed discreetly at the woman's back. Turning her head around in a swift movement to see if anyone has noticed their odd behaviors. Good thing the few people staying in were just as dedicated to the woman, well except Saeron who was pretty occupied on her own.

"Did you see that?" The youngest whispered quietly. 

Seungwan opened to speak. She wanted to answer Yeri's question despite not knowing what the youngest actually meant, she ought to say something or anything, and allow herself to breathe even. Unfortunately, her body seemed to have a mind of its own considering every inch of her was having different reaction, unfamiliar and strange to the poor Seungwan, like various chemicals colliding and churning at the pit of her stomach easily affecting solely her heart in the process. Her mind was swirling with too many thoughts around at once yet ran dry and felt rusty. Seungwan knew what sort of blabbering mess she was at any situation and thinking how she literally found herself mute this instance was something else. 

And out of all the things she could finally placed her mind into, Seungwan reached the comical idea that Joohyun's unimaginable beauty can bring forth a deafening silence and give rise to a revolution at the same time, which was clearly happening to her right now. The wonders it did to her when her mind continuously rambled all with sense and the opposite, while and lips remained muted when needed the most, were all beyond her understanding. It all just made sense for Seungwan to come up with something, even if it sounded ridiculous and poetically hilarious to her own ears. 

Yeri leaned closer, slightly tapping the frozen girl beside her. "Hey!" 

"Oh my god... I don't think I can do this." Seungwan uttered in frantic response. Her eyes dropping to the floor and to Yeri in a quick and frenzy motion. "W-We have to leave."

"Wait, we are supposed to stay longer!" Yeri responded a little too harshly, her eyes firm and directed to the older girl's very anxious ones. 

"This isn't included in the plan!" Seungwan tried to reason out, side eyeing the girl who had its glorious back on them before turning her whole attention back to her friend. "I can't do this, Yeri. I'm losing it!" There was panic and fear that the older just can't hide in her voice. "You see, I'm starting to consider the idea of surprising her from the back with the intention of telling her who am I and what I've been doing to HER." Seungwan added with a grimace and a nervous laugh like the whole notion was anything but terrible and strange, almost terrorising Yeri in the process.

The youngest closed her eyes for a brief moment, breathing in a huge amount of air to calm herself down before releasing it in a shaky sigh. Yeri was almost down to slap her friend if it wouldn't cause quite a commotion and attention to themselves. 

"Unnie..." She called softly. "Will you please calm down for a second and look at me?" Yeri asked in a strangely calm voice.

Seungwan complied wordlessly, her firsts curling and uncurling in attempt to relax herself. 

"Okay, so here's what we are going to do. Listen carefully." She said in a warning tone. "I'm going to call Seulgi-unnie and let them know we are leaving. We are going to wait for them for awhile and until then, you are going to stay here, understood?"

Seungwan visibly frowned at the obvious solution from the youngest but decided not to go against it. She had no better plan anyway, and if she insisted on leaving, she'll upset Yeri even more.

"Okay, fine." 

"Good. Try not to panic and do something stupid, unnie." Yeri glared at her hard before she went outside with one last pointed finger behind the glass mirrors.

Seungwan fidgeted anxiously on her seat and was left at her wit's end. She glanced at the brown glass door where the youngest left to make a call while her mind went endless circles as she fought the idea to look around the cafe just so she can take one more glimpse of Bae Joohyun. 

 

"Careful right there, Seungwan." She whispered to herself nervously. "I can assure you, you don't wanna go there." She tried to sound convincing which fell into a sloppy attempt. "Okay, maybe you do b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter