That did not go well

catfishing gone wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n: English convos are expressed in Bold font. + i would like to say sorry for any inconsistencies in the format, fonts and etc. i've been writing my updates on phone and updating it there as well, now that i'm using my laptop i'm having troubles with working here as well lmaoo...)

 



Weekend came sooner than Seungwan had expected, it was odd that she never once complained about anything to anyone like the past few weeks. Yeri found it strange, considering how restless the girl was the entire time they were together. The younger had suspicions, a couple of it actually but she didn't want to be the one to bring it up.

If Seungwan wanted to keep it for now, she'll just have to get her to talk. However, The older girl had her own problems and Yeri's hunches weren't clearly one of them because it was relatively obvious that Seungwan was oblivious of them, she had bigger problems right now. 

It was the idea to this absurdity called Bae Joohyun. Apparently, the cause of it all, as she would like to assume. 

Seungwan was rather a radical person, she didn't give it much of a thought (at least tried). She believed it would pass as soon as she was over with whatever causing it in the first place. Maybe Seungwan misses her, but the thing is there's nothing to miss for in the first place. It don't make sense at all, how she could go crazy at the nothings. What more if she had something to miss?

Seungwan never stopped posting her guitar covers, though. Joohyun never liked any of her posts once and contrary to that, Seungwan had been her number 1 supporter, the one to like her usual album of skies yet again, seconds after being posted.

Maybe Seungwan was being shameless on her part but she wasn't totally shy to the idea of Joohyun noticing her first in the future. It was clear as the blue skies that this part of her, the one she was took pride of in the site, was indeed infatuated. There was no point lying to herself to something as shallow as that, at least that's what she thought for the longest time.

Yeri, who had been lying down on the floor, looked up to her friend with a scowl. "Are you really gonna keep up with that?"

Seungwan who was zooming in and out Joohyun's recently upload pictures of sky, responded without even taking a glance. "If you're so bored just text her."

"We are supposed to be fighting, in case you haven't heard earlier." Yeri rolled her eyes, keeping and kicking her legs up in the air out of boredom.

"And you are supposed to patch things up and not act childish about it."

Yeri moved along to lean her back on the sofa beside her. "It's not my fault, okay? Besides it's only right for me to be the one getting an apology and not the other way around."

"Is this how you made your persona? Bratty? Wait, who was it again?" Seungwan inquired without mercy, she figured Yeri don't work that way– being scolded, she quickly added "You know what? Whatever, good luck lasting." Yeri had always been the type to be stubborn, as a child, a friend and unfortunately, as a girlfrien- boyfriend or whatever special label the two of them have. But knowing this part of her, she knew deep down the girl always listened no,– she somehow considered them, sometimes.

Yeri, being stubborn and bored, was not yet ready to drop the subject so she threw a pillow across Seungwan. It hit the older girl square at the back of her head and by the sound of her loud shriek, she must have done something unplanned.

"Look what you've done!"
 



Junyeong
[9:48 am] ; I love these shots they are magnificentjsjsuuYtt
 

Seungwan instinctively shoved his phone in Yeri's direction, indicating that she accidentally messaged Joohyun while she was initially planning what to say.

Yeri only grinned and threw her fists up in the air. "I knew there are so much more entertaining things to do than talking to Saeron."

Seungwan only grunted in response, throwing her head in all directions out of embarrassment. There was a ring and she knew Joohyun already replied.

That was very quick. She thought to herself.
 


Joohyun
[9:50 am] ; Took them around 8am today and it was indeed beautiful, thank you.
 


Seungwan unknowingly smiled at her unexpected nice response, maybe she needs to thank Yeri for doing it now then kill her afterwards.
 


Junyeong
[9:50 am] ; Well, not quite as you, of course. :)
 


Being greasy was her language and Joohyun was her cause of words at this very moment.
 


Joohyun
[9:51 am] I don't get where you're coming from but no one comes close to the beauty of skies, no mere human being.


Ouch, that was cold.
 


Junyeong
[9:52 am] ; What are you then? Lol jk. So, what's up? How are you doing?



Seungwan, by now, was shooting her shots. She unconsciously bit on her nails as she awaits a reply from Joohyun.


Joohyun
[9:55 am] ; Nothing much, you?
 


Junyeong
[9:56 am] ; I'm planning to bake something later but I'm pretty much killing time right now...

Joohyun
[9:58 am] ; You bake?
 


Seungwan guessed, there's nothing more attractive to girls her age than a guy who knows his thing in kitchen. So, she quickly replied back.



Junyeong
[9:58 am] ; I do bake a lot especially on weekends. :)

Joohyun
[10:00 am] ; Ohh...


Seungwan proved her hunch right. Joohyun was the typical serial convo killer. However, there's literally close to nothing her talkative cannot beat, not when she's already having a conversation with THE Bae Joohyun.



Junyeong
[10:00 am] ; Do you bake as well, Joohyun-ssi?
 


"Please stop smiling you are scaring the out of me." Yeri commented as soon as Seungwan hit the send button

"Language and please, this is exactly how you look every single day, Yeri." Making sure to emphasis the words.

"I don't, at least not today."

"Jesus christ, just message her!" Seungwan threw her an annoyed glance before focusing back on her phone.
 


Joohyun
[10:01 am] ; I can't bake.

Junyeong
[10:01 am] ; So, what do you do as a hobby then?

Joohyun
[10:03 am] ; Drawing.

Junyeong
[10:04 am] ; Is it only me or is it cold in here?

Joohyun
[10:05 am] ; It's 29 degrees, Junyeong-ssi. It's evidently hot in here.

Junyeong
[10:06 am] ; No- I mean... :/ Nevermind, what do you draw?

Joohyun
[10:08 am] ; Anything that I find attractive.

Junyeong
[10:08 am] ; Does that include me? :P

Joohyun
[10:09 am] ; Not really.
[10:09 am] ; Are you always this vain to every single person you meet?

Junyeong
[10:10 am] ; Ohhhh... ;) When you messaged me twice just to make a point >>>>>> 
[10:11 am] ; I'm just wild guessing that isn't this the part where you ride on as we get closer because I'm already making jokes and you're somehow being mean to me as well? 

Joohyun
[10:12 am] No? I don't think you're funny and I don't even know you.

Junyeong
[10:12 am] Ouch, you are certainly always this cold.

*read*
 

Seungwan urged to let go a sigh she was unconsciously holding while talking to Joohyun. She abruptly let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter