Yeri's secret

catfishing gone wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If life gives you lemons, turn it into lemonade juice. That's how Seungwan managed to survive and strive for so long up until now. The last days of her so called drought.

To be honest, it's not some misfortune she's bound to suffer for the rest of her life, it's not even that bad. Seungwan just likes to blow things out of proportion, bringing out the worst in little situations.

She was just bored, and she likes to think everyone can manage if it was a week or two, but mind you, she's not everyone. 

These past few weeks, Seungwan had gone all sorts of entertainment. Spending all day bowling at the nearest center with Seulgi, shopping online with mostly just adding unnecessary items to her list of junk she won't need and buy anytime soon, it was with Joy.

All sorts of entertainment with the other two induced her fun but Yeri, her youngest friend was different. The entire definition of boring. It was her time this week to spend with Seungwan, a sort of routine the four friends did to spend quality time with one another and by the end of the month, they all make sure to hang out. 

Her younger friend who had been nothing but suspicious since day one, miraculously stays all day and night with both her eyes glued to her phone screen which remains a mystery to the older girl cause Seungwan had never even seen the girl blinked once when it comes to that because Yeri really paid attention to whatever there is inside that gadget, and Seungwan was very intrigued to find out what's up.

Truth be told, no amount of online shopping and video games can make Seungwan stay awake until dawn, that's one thing for sure, which made it harder for her to believe that Yeri has been doing it all this time already. Not to mention whenever Seungwan woke up out of nowhere and she'll be faced with a smiling Yeri while a dim light from her phone illuminates an already creepy sight to Seungwan. She had to muffle a scream that night or she'll end up startling the both of them and their neighbors.

Don't even get started why they share a room, it's like a rule between the four but mainly it was just Joy's idea and the three simply just have no chance to even share their disagreements about that. Joy only likes cuddling one hell of a gullible person, and in order to help her with her little advances, Seungwan and Yeri had no choice but to agree. It's the least they can do to help their two other tragic friends to be "closer".

The two can actually stop following that certain rule but no one wants to give up the bed especially Yeri, regardless if it's any of the three's apartments or hers.

All the light giggles and weird grins from Yeri, the older was so used to seeing every time of the day was starting to get to her. Some time soon she knows she'll have to do some questioning.

"What's up? Got boyfriend now?" It was the third day Yeri had been completely ignoring her existence, like a thin air she can't see. Seungwan can't brush her off this time.

Yeri only raised a brow towards Wendy and ignored the older girl afterwards. 

"Must be nice if you're all smiley." Seungwan commented, sipping her coffee lightly.

Yeri stopped typing for a second, glancing at her unnie before she went back on her phone.

"Do you wanna go out? Watch a movie? I know y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter