Three

My Time

“I know one harbour here, but we need to take a taxi”, he told you, looking at the phone with a smile. 

 

You came closer to him to see over what address he was typing. He looked at you and you didn’t understand why he was smiling which made you blush in a seconds and pulled back a bit. Of course, you liked his band songs. But it was still feeling a bit surreal.  

“Don’t worry I won’t kidnap you haha”

“It seems you know around the area well”.

“Well, a bit only”. 

 

The taxi arrived in a few minutes and took you somewhere in 20minutes away from the hotel area. “You don’t mind if I record?” 

“Mmm I am okay, just don’t show me haha” 

“Why?”

“I don’t like how I look on camera”, he showed “ok” gesture. 

 

You came over the harbour which was beautiful to have a walk along and he was recording. 

“I like this country. So calm. And chill”.

“So do I. How did you find this place actually?”

“Instagram haha Can you help me to record please? I will go over there and stand”

“Yes, sure. No problem”.

“Thank you”

He was walking towards the sea.

“When did you start recording videos?”

“Couple of years ago. I find it interesting and nostalgic at the same time. What do you like to do when you’re out of office?”.

“Nothing interesting, actually, these days”, you were walking slowly towards him. “Office plankton I guess”.

“But don’t you wanna change your career?”, he stepped in water.

“Hey it can be dangerous”, you warned him, he looked back and even through the darkness you could see how he was smiling. 

“I wanna cool down a bit”, he was quite unpredictable and couldn’t understand where it was coming from. 

“Few steps only…”

“You didn’t answer my question”, he was in water until knees. 

“I want to change, but… let’s see how it works…. how lazy am gonna be…”. 

 

You followed him, pushed the button “stop” and handed over his phone back. 

“Thank you”… he whispered. 

 

Jungkook was touching the water and suddenly he sprinkled some water on you with fingers that made you feel you didn’t want to lose and responded same way. Since the water attacks got bigger, you were standing by back to him splashing the water with hands, you heard: 

“I am giving up, I am giving up”, harbour’s silence was broken by your joyful laughs. 

 

You turned to see him, he was already under water until chest, where you immediately reacted:

“It’s dangerous…. please let’s go out”

“If you come here, I will go out. It’s so nice!”.

It was until chest which meant it was deep for you, so you walked in front of him one and half meter away. 

 

You were thinking why you had been so hesitant about him, when JK was just same human or a guy, because you had never acted this much awkward with opposite , except university time, of course. 

 

You walked in, and Jungkook put out his hand. 

“Hold my hand”. 

You took his hand. Big hands, strong arms. He was careful and it was getting deeper. Young man put your hands on his shoulders. 

Between you and him was such a short distance. No one was breaking silence. You were looking into each other not knowing what to say. 

And you winked with playfulness. And suddenly he smiled shyly, looking aside.

“What happened?”, finally you came back to yourself. 

“Nothing”, he was smiling non-stop. 

“I am here, so as agreed, we need to go out”.

“Okay let’s go”.

You were still holding him, but once you felt steady, you released hand from his shoulders. But only at that moment, you realised that your body would be exposed now, because everything was wet. In a seconds, you were trying to think of any idea how to hide all of it. 

 

“Jupiter, please wear this”, Jungkook handed over his hoodie. 

He got you… You were flattered by his gentleman gesture. 

“Thank you”. 

 

Suddenly his phone was getting a lot of messages. 

 

“…”, he was rapidly reading the messages. “I think we need to go back now… hyung is looking for me…”

“No problem….”

“Lemme find the car… Hope, will be one”, he was already mumbling…

 

“Okay… it’s around here”, he took your hand and ran slowly to the arriving car, waving by other hand to a driver. 

 

Suddenly he asked:

“Do you have kakaotalk?”

“Yeah, I do…”, he looked surprised that you were aware of the messenger. You felt hesitation from him. Then he handed the phone over to you, which meant the only thing - he wanted to keep in touch. 

 

He sent you cute emoji which was quite opposite of his behaviour. 

 

You went separate ways fast, because he was rushing to go back since hyung noticed he wasn’t not sleeping. 

 

Good night, he sent message in 50 minutes.

 

He is cute, you thought, laying down on bed with stupid smile. 

 

“Hey, where have you been last night?”, your friend was alert as never before. 

“Ermm… I was out…”, you couldn’t lie to her.

“Oh… my… gosh… don’t say you were out with that guy who sent you that piece of romantic letter!? WHO IS THAT? YOU HAVE TO TELL ME?!”, Polly was too excited that she stopped eating and was just staring at you. 

“Ermmm I don’t know how to tell about it…”, you didn’t want to tell that it was Jungkook from a very famous boy band group, what would make your friend go crazy. “yes… with that guy who wrote that letter…”.

“Is he handsome??? Tall?”, it seemed she stopped breathing. 

“Yes… handsome… tall… with tattoos on arms…”

“HOLYCOW! IT’S A DREAM GUY! Now you need to introduce me to his friends, so I can have one hot guy”, you laughed loudly.

“ahahhaha it would be great idea, but damn don’t think we will talk after this trip like it happened to that chinese guy. Sad life ahahhaa”. 

“Touch wood gurl! Damn how did you get that guy! Oh my gosh I want romantic gateaway too! Did you take a picture together?”, Polly had a bunch of questions coming one by one.

“He recorded a video. He is into videography I guess”. 

“Dude… No comments… You have to introduce me to his friends!”.

“I will haha if I ever talk to him again out of this trip hehe”. 

 

In the evening Jungkook texted you.

Hey… how are you?

Hey. Am good. Wbu?

Good as well. Did you eat?

Yep. U?

Me too. Do you wanna go out 2night as well?

Yeah why not. 

Alright. Will pick you up around 11pm. Will message you before I come over.

Ok~

 

You came back in a rush on the spot you met before. He was a bit hesitant..

“I am going to leave in 2 days, wanna go out tomorrow morning to the mountains? with me…?”, you were more than glad to hear he was trying to suggest even though it could be dangerous for him. 

“Sure, why not…”, you smiled at him. “but can it be really early? Because I don't wanna leave friend alone for long. So I can spend time with her for the rest of day”.

“5AM is ok for you?”, he was looking at you with excitement like a child. 

“Ohmygosh but yeah can, better…”

“Then see you… in a few hours…”, he was walking backwards, still looking how you were walking back. 

 

Only 2 days of paradise. And then the rest would be a story… You hoped that managers would let him go for a while. 

You barely slept, because you were thinking about him. Stomach was full of butterflies and stupid smile on the face. 

 

He texted you at 5AM that he was waiting at the lobby. 

“Morning”.

“Morning. Your hyungs let you go?”

“It took me 30 minutes to convince them haha Can you wear a backpack please?”.

“Yes, no problem. Are you sure to drive?”.

“Yeah always wanted to try motorbike haha”

“Then let’s go… hehe to meet adventures”. 

 

“You can hug, don’t be scared”, he said while driving.