Chapter 5: Settled Beginning

Beyond Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the interview:

All the members were getting ready for the interview inside the dressing room. Lay was telling them to answer the things that they are comfortable answering and sharing. Their management support them with whatever they decide. All of them actually talked that they wont keep their relationship a secret but will not divulge too much information that will risk their partners. Lay will be interviewed as well so they don't feel too scared with the interview. After more than an hour of preparations the show will start now.

MCs: Good day, everyone. All the live audience and TV viewers are you having a nice day? We'll we will make sure you will have a nice day because of our guests today. This is a rare chance for them to guest a show, especially all of them. So we are indeed lucky to have them. The most awaited guests in our show's history. Thank you for gracing us today. Everybody please welcome Six band and Lay.

They were surrounded by loud clapping and fan chants inside the studio. The boys were smiling widely while entering the set. They were ushered to their respective seats. 

MC: Hello, guyz. Welcome and how are you?

Six band: they introduce themselves and answered that they were fine. 

They talked about their upcoming album and concerts.

MC: now this is the most interesting part that everybody wants to know. This is about the news that you went for a vacation with not just with your members but with other guys. Who are they? Let's start with Layshi.

Lay: I went with the boys and my husband. I think everybody knows that I am married for two years now. 

MC: Wow! that was good. Can you tell us more about your husband?

Lay: I am actually wondering why people want to know about me and my husband since I am not a celebrity.

MC: Maybe because you are good looking and you are a celebrity as well because you are famous for your choreographies.

Lay: Maybe, any way thank you for that. My husband owns a cafe because he likes coffee and cakes. He was a psychologist as well before but he stopped and focus on his own business. 

MC: Is it okay to ask if he is an omega: Do you want to have kids?

Lay: Yes, it is fine. He is an omega and we like kids but we aren't planning for it yet we want to enjoy our time together first,

MC: Thank you Layshi. That is good and you are still young enjoy your time together first. You can have childen later on, Now, let us move on to Xiuminshi. Who were you with? According to the people who spotted you there were 6 other guys who went on the trip with your guys?

Xiumin: ah yes, there were 12 of us who traveled there to enjoy our vacation and to answer your question I went there with my boyfriend. 

MC: Wow! I am happy to hear that. What are your plans now that you revealed that you are in a relationship?

Xiumin: I hope that fans will support me and my boyfriend. Please don't give him a hard time, especially now that he is pregnant. 

Loud claps and congratulations were heard from the audience.

Xiumin: Thank you so much. 

MC: What are your future plans now that you are going to have a baby? Will you continue being part of this group.

Xiumin: With me being a member of the group, there's no questions asked I will always be a member and that the same goes for the other members. Whatever we decide with our personal lives, it will not affect our group. With being a father, I can't wait to see my own pup but I still have to wait for more than 7 months. 

MC. Are you going to get married soon?

Xiumin: We talked about it but we haven't come up when is the best time to do it and I haven't proposed properly hehehe

The crowd was laughing seeing him turn red after saying his statement.

MC. Thank you so much Xiumin shi for sharing this wonderful news with us. I hope that your partner and your baby will be find. Lastly, I hope that you will be able to propose properly soon.

MC: Now let's see what's new with Kris shi? How are you? Why are the other members smirking here? What is it Kris shi?

Kris: Hello, I am okay and nothing is really new. 

Members: There are a lot of new things with him.

MC: Don't be shy Kris shi, you can say anything here.

Kris: To be honest with all of you, I am also in a relationship like Minnie hyung. I have been for quite some time now and recently we got engaged. I proposed to him when we went to have a vacation with the members and some friends.

MC: Wow, congratulations for being engaged. But before we moved on to your proposal and fiance', please tell us wasn't it awkward to go on vacation with some people like Xiumunshi's partner and the others?

Kris: Actually, it wasn't because we knew each other. We are all friends that is why our vacation was really fun.

MC: Oh, that'w why you all looked good after having that vacation.  You all had fun. Now, how did you propose?

Kris: It was nothing extravagant, I just rented a floating restaurant for all of us and while having dinner during the sunset, I joined the singers and dedicated a song to him and after the song ended I kneeled down and ask his hand for marriage and gave him a ring. 

MC:The crowd is loving it, I didn't know that you are so romantic Krisshi. Uhmm, Chenshi what was the members reactions to the proposal?

Chen: We actually knew that he will proposed during our vacation but we didn't have an idea that it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter