Chapter 4: Ineluctable Meeting

Beyond Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the two weeks vacation, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol got closer though there are still times that Kyungsoo is being shy and aloof because he doesn't trust people easily. He is so reserve that it is hard to crack him. Chanyeol clearly showed his interest in him. He mentioned how much he likes him but he still said that he isn't ready and he is focused with his studies. He didn't dump him but he said that he should give him more time to know whether they feel the same or not.

Amidst of their vacation, the trending news were about them. They were not aware of it because they enjoyed their vacation without minding the things that were happening online. 

KPOP NEWS  PORTALS: 

All six band members were seen in Boracay, Philippines having a vacation.

Who were the mystery guys that went with the Six band members.

Six band members was spotted being chummy with other guys during their vacation; including the husband of their manager.

Some comments were good and some were bad:

Wow, it's nice to see them having a fun time.

Who are those lucky guys with them? 

They should not be with them.

I am glad that despite their busy schedule they have time to relax with the people they want to be with.

Luckily most of their fans were supportive but ofcourse there are some who were very salty with the situation.

 

Time Skip:

When they arrived in Korea, they were shocked with the commotion in the airport. Luckily they were escorted by some of their body guards and the airport guards. They went out separately with their respective omegas to avoid more chaos. They were able to reach their dorms without more problems. 

The management and their manager decided that they will answer all the questions on their scheduled guesting with a talk show this coming weekend. The members don't want their fans to be wondering and they also don't want that their partners will receive criticisms like these. To make things clear they will answer questions there. 

 

After a few days. Chanyeol called Kyungsoo to ask him if he was okay.

Chanyeol: Hey Soo? How are you? Are you free to talk now?

Soo: I am fine. How about you? Are you okay after all the chaos?

Chanyeol: We are fine and I am fine. We are used to it. Do you know that we will answer questions in our upcoming live interview?

Soo: Yes, hyung told me about it. What will you answer about the situation?

Chanyeol: I will just tell them the truth. I wont say much because unlike the other members,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter